PDA

View Full Version : Scout Seats

South Side
07-04-2006, 12:37 AM
Is there any way to buy tickets for Scout Seats for an individual game? Thanks.

Timmy D's
07-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Yes. However this time of the season they are not cheap. You can, try to win them in an auction at the WhiteSox ticket site, or pay through the nose equally at Stub Hub. Maybe you'll get lucky and find some one here sellin them for face, but I doubt that luck. If you are really set on sittin there, I would keep your eye on StubHub, for a non major game, i.e. KC, or the like, and see if you can catch someone sellin cheap.

MrRoboto83
07-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Yes. However this time of the season they are not cheap. You can, try to win them in an auction at the WhiteSox ticket site, or pay through the nose equally at Stub Hub. Maybe you'll get lucky and find some one here sellin them for face, but I doubt that luck. If you are really set on sittin there, I would keep your eye on StubHub, for a non major game, i.e. KC, or the like, and see if you can catch someone sellin cheap.

I haven't seen these seats priced under $250 a piece in a long time. Most of the time they are fetching $300 and above.

DumpJerry
07-04-2006, 01:48 AM
Box office, no. Ebay, Stub Hub, White Sox ticket exchange, WSI exchange, friendly local ticket broker, etc. Yes.

South Side
07-04-2006, 02:25 AM
Oh, yeah, I was actually referring to buying them through the White Sox but I guess that is not possible. Thanks for the feedback.

RSox78
07-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Me and my girlfriend were offered to get moved down to the scout seats from the 500 level by the chevy pride girls the friday against Houston. But, we were meeting her friends up there so we could not take them.:angry: Needless to say she owes me big time!

dickallen15
07-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Me and my girlfriend were offered to get moved down to the scout seats from the 500 level by the chevy pride girls the friday against Houston. But, we were meeting her friends up there so we could not take them.:angry: Needless to say she owes me big time!

They don't move you to the scout seats anymore. They put you right next to them, the cheap bastards.

rdwj
07-04-2006, 08:49 PM

You're a better man than me. I don't think I have a friend that I wouldn't ditch to sit down there. ...and I wouldn't blame any friend of mine for doing the same thing to me.

Ksox22L
07-04-2006, 08:52 PM
A friend of ours has season tickets in the scout seats. We've taken advantage of them a couple of times. These are definatly the most amazing seats I've ever sat in. Definatly worth the money, I think.

Although, $250 might be a bit overdoing it.

rdwj
07-04-2006, 09:00 PM
A friend of ours has season tickets in the scout seats. We've taken advantage of them a couple of times. These are definatly the most amazing seats I've ever sat in. Definatly worth the money, I think.

Although, $250 might be a bit overdoing it.

With free food and drink, I'd get my money's worth.

SouthSoxFan
07-05-2006, 09:34 AM
If you weren't aware, the owners of those seats pay just under $15k apiece, or $180 per game.

rdwj
07-05-2006, 09:47 AM
If you weren't aware, the owners of those seats pay just under $15k apiece, or $180 per game.

Doesn't it depend on the seat? The way I understand it, there is a price range within the scout seats depending on how close they are to the field.

Rocky Soprano
07-05-2006, 10:31 AM
They don't move you to the scout seats anymore. They put you right next to them, the cheap bastards.

Cheap bastards?
Arent the scout seats SOLD OUT?

So they move you down for free and they are still cheap bastards. Funny!

Ol' No. 2
07-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Doesn't it depend on the seat? The way I understand it, there is a price range within the scout seats depending on how close they are to the field.I'm pretty sure the first row is $200 and the other seats are $175.

South Side
07-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Cheap bastards?
Arent the scout seats SOLD OUT?

So they move you down for free and they are still cheap bastards. Funny!

Well, let's see what is the difference in price between the seats just next to the Scout Seats compared to an upper deck seat and the difference between those seats and Scout Seats PLUS all you can eat and drink and parking that's actually worth the price they charge you. I wouldn't call them cheap bastards per se but they're definitely giving you a lesser freebie... clearly.

dllrbll7
07-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I'm pretty sure the first row is $200 and the other seats are $175.

I am pretty sure the price ranged based on the location and the length of contract signed for the seats. If you signed like a 5yr contract then they wouldnt increase, or it was a set increase in price every year. The seats I have sat in were 7rows up on the 1st base side and were $180 face for a regular game and a premier game. Definately worth the price to do it once inawhile if you can afford it...

StockdaleForVeep
07-05-2006, 10:26 PM
My suggestion is becoming a friend or employee of a company that has the seats, I know Ready Metal INC has a row there

lths06
07-05-2006, 11:24 PM

That exact thing happened to me on the July 4th game. My dad and I were just sitting there before the game and two Chevy Pride Girls asked us if we wanted to be moved to the lower level behind home plate compliments of Coldwell Banker. So, obviously we did. And they were not the Scout Seats, rather they were ten rows behind the Scout Seats, but still not bad.:cool: Best seats I've gotten for 14$.

SoxFan78
07-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Well, let's see what is the difference in price between the seats just next to the Scout Seats compared to an upper deck seat and the difference between those seats and Scout Seats PLUS all you can eat and drink and parking that's actually worth the price they charge you. I wouldn't call them cheap bastards per se but they're definitely giving you a lesser freebie... clearly.

Have you thought that maybe they CAN'T provide the scout seats because they are sold out? After the world series they announced that the seats were all sold out. So what do you want the sox to do, take somebodys seats away so somebody in the upper deck can sit in them for free?

South Side
07-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Have you thought that maybe they CAN'T provide the scout seats because they are sold out? After the world series they announced that the seats were all sold out. So what do you want the sox to do, take somebodys seats away so somebody in the upper deck can sit in them for free?

I don't care what they do. I was simply stating that an upgrade of seats NEXT to the Scout Seats are not the same as an upgrade to the Scout Seats which is pretty obvious!