PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Well that sucked Postgame Thread

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Wow, that sucked :angry:

CLR01
07-03-2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4081&stc=1&d=1142826449

Blueprint1
07-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Yeah it really was a poor performance.

gbergman
07-03-2006, 08:34 PM
:darkclouds:
are in the forecast

JB98
07-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Good news: There's another game tomorrow. Forget about this one, and win the next game.

No positives tonight. Hope Tadahito is OK. We don't need any trips to the DL.

Frater Perdurabo
07-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Maybe an emotional letdown and/or case of mental exhaustion after the series with the Cubs?

unclegary
07-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Way too many of these "poor" performances. Three errors, what the hell is wrong with these guys? This is going to be a telling months for the boys in that they will be measured by how they play against the East. AA ball is over fellas. :angry:

DannyCaterFan
07-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Without a doubt the worst game of the year. Definately a "Cub" Hangover.

Corlose 15
That was an uninspired piece of filth. <shudders>

Green
Boxscore: Orioles:8
Jermaine Dye:1

JB98
07-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Maybe an emotional letdown and/or case of mental exhaustion after the series with the Cubs?

As long as we come out and kick some ass tomorrow, I would answer that question in the affirmative.

dcb56
07-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh well, you'll win 60, lose 60...

santo=dorf
07-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Sox suck against LHP
Freddy Sucks at home
Freddy Sucks at night
Widger cannot call a game to save his life and need to be replaced.

Not surprised at this outcome one bit. Hopefully Big Frank and the FOBB's can **** up the Tiggers nicely tonight.

MarySwiss
07-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Wow, what a pathetic game. But the best teams (that would be the Sox) get those every now and then.

They looked like they were sleepwalking. So now they need to get into the clubhouse and slap each other awake!

buehrle4cy05
07-03-2006, 08:41 PM
This cheered me up:
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1218598#post1218598

Brian26
07-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Way too many of these "poor" performances. Three errors, what the hell is wrong with these guys? This is going to be a telling months for the boys in that they will be measured by how they play against the East. AA ball is over fellas. :angry:

Give me a break.

This is the first time since June 1 and June 2 that this team has lost two games in a row.

Reality check time.

rookie
07-03-2006, 08:42 PM
The defense was not in the game, and the offense couldn't do anything. Let's get it together boys. The ALC is no joke which makes each loss a little more harrowing.

Looks like the Mets are our mirror images. Yesterday and today bad losses by teams who are supposed to be better. Though it's easier to shrug off losses when you're running away with the division. Those were the days...

MarySwiss
This cheered me up:
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1218598#post1218598

Didn't do a damn thing for me; I'm a Suns fan. :tongue:

vernhillssoxfan
Cliff pitched better tonight.

We will come back big tomorrow.

jehosaphat
07-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Not a lot of fun - but, at least it is in stark contrast to the rest of the season.

Law11
07-03-2006, 08:43 PM
As long as we come out and kick some ass tomorrow, I would answer that question in the affirmative.

Jose better be on tomorrow. He's looked bad for the last month.
GO OAKLAND

CLR01
07-03-2006, 08:44 PM
This cheered me up:

Basketball....yawn.

gobears1987
No darkclouds from me tonight. This is one of those 60 games that Hawk always talks about. We are on pace to win more than 100 games. We will lose some, so who gives a damn? We'll get em tomorrow with Contreras.

I just hope Iguchi is OK.

infohawk
As far as I'm concerned there was a big positive for the Sox tonight. Bedard's turn in the rotation is over for the series. He looked very impressive. To those who may blame our hitters, what's more realistic -- eight guys took the night off and packed it in or one guy pitched exceptionally well?

That said, I'd really, really like to see some consistency out of Freddy and Javier, although I suppose four earned runs isn't really that bad (unless of course your team is two-hit:(:).

MarySwiss
07-03-2006, 08:45 PM
As far as I'm concerned there was a big positive for the Sox tonight. Bedard's turn in the rotation is over for the series. He looked very impressive. To those who may blame our hitters, what's more realistic -- eight guys took the night off and packed it in or one guy pitched exceptionally well?

That said, I'd really, really like to see some consistency out of Freddy and Javier, although I suppose four earned runs isn't really that bad (unless of course your team is two-hit:(:).
I vote for both.

SoxandtheCityTee
07-03-2006, 08:46 PM
It seems as though Freddie was going along OK, not his best stuff but OK, but then that hit over the third base bag, Freddie falls apart, the defense falls apart . . . yikes. Not sure any of it made a difference though as the Sox could not hit Bedard anyway. Tadahito's sprained ankle is being called "mild."

Ozzie very calm in the post-game. Go get them tomorrow.

JB98
07-03-2006, 08:48 PM
It seems as though Freddie was going along OK, not his best stuff but OK, but then that hit over the third base bag, Freddie falls apart, the defense falls apart . . . yikes. Not sure any of it made a difference though as the Sox could not hit Bedard anyway. Tadahito's sprained ankle is being called "mild."

Ozzie very calm in the post-game. Go get them tomorrow.

A mild ankle sprain? Thank goodness that's all it is. That could have been much, much worse.

sox1970
07-03-2006, 08:49 PM

That's garbage. Just a bad game. And Bedard is nasty. Go get 'em tomorrow.

infohawk
07-03-2006, 08:54 PM
You know, I'm not even concerned that Gooch will likely miss a few days. I'm more than comfortable with Cintron. Great pick-up Kenny!

On another note, I'll bet that Pablo would have led off tonight if he wasn't hurt. Ozzie usually prefers Pablo over Podsednik against the tough lefties. Who knows, the top of the order may have looked a little better with Pablo tonight and maybe Bedard's rythm would have been disrupted a little. Then again, if "ifs" and "buts" were candies and nuts, every day would be Christmas.:redneck

Playah
07-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Politte looked good. His first 1-2-3 of the year? :)

JB98
07-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Politte looked good. His first 1-2-3 of the year? :)

He had one in Pittsburgh last week. Then, the walk-off....

infohawk
07-03-2006, 08:56 PM
And Bedard is nasty.
No kidding. He's only given up one earned run in his last three starts.:o: Go get him Kenny!

QCIASOXFAN
07-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Give me a break.

This is the first time since June 1 and June 2 that this team has lost two games in a row.

Reality check time.Some people are so spoiled by our good play all the time they just cant handle it when the team looses 2 games in a row.

littlesully23
07-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Boourns.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow. And I'm glad to hear Tadahito's injury isn't something to be too worried about.

WSox8404
07-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Jeez I really would have wished I would have stayed home from that stinker. Hot, sticky, and boring. Oh well, lets get them tomorrow.

Grzegorz
07-03-2006, 09:03 PM
A mild ankle sprain? Thank goodness that's all it is. That could have been much, much worse.
If it is a mild sprain that's good news. You never want to be cut, but if you are it's better to be cut from behind where your knees can collapase naturally.

As for this being a hangover from an emotional series against the Flubs, give me a break. Sloppy baseball yesterday translated into sloppy baseball today.

Give me a break.

Reality check time.
I see your point but this is two games in a row where the team wasn't prepared to play.

Losing while playing a fundamentally sound game is one thing, losing while committing errors is another.

These types of games have to be minimized.

oeo
07-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Was that the Sox out there? Maybe they were in the dugout voting for AJ, because they were not in this game.

I think this was their worst loss all year, just one you have to forget. Go get them tomorrow.

Justagirl
07-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Seriously, at first I thought from the way he landed on his head that cracked his neck or something..i didnt even catch the sprain on his ankle until the 3rd replay. Glad he's ok.
Better luck tomorrow.. Jose is on a roll...:)

rookie
07-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Seriously, at first I thought from the way he landed on his head that cracked his neck or something..i didnt even catch the sprain on his ankle until the 3rd replay. Glad he's ok.
Better luck tomorrow.. Jose is on a roll...:)

True. You know how the offense has been showing up for Jose lately to protect his streak. Tomorrow should be better.

GO OAKLAND

And KC!

Green
07-03-2006, 09:15 PM
At least the Twins are losing.

sox1970
07-03-2006, 09:18 PM

A Twins loss a night Santana pitches would be very good for the White Sox. I'm not counting out the Twins by any means.

sox1970
07-03-2006, 09:18 PM

Yankees lose.

Green
07-03-2006, 09:40 PM
A Twins loss a night Santana pitches would be very good for the White Sox. I'm not counting out the Twins by any means.

Definitely. Especially with Santana pitching against the Royals...Who would have thought?

Brian26
07-03-2006, 09:41 PM
I think this was their worst loss all year, just one you have to forget. Go get them tomorrow.

I think that Padilla loss in Texas three weeks ago was pretty bad.

DickAllen72
07-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Sloppy game defensively, and we couldn't hit Bedard.

I'm not upset at all with Freddy tonight-- a few broken bat bloop hits and real bad defense did him in. He didn't pitch too bad.

My biggest concern from tonight is Iguchi. Let's hope it really is only a mild sprain.

Bright spot from tonight was Politte. Maybe Ozzie & Coop can turn him around?

Better get 'em tomorrow. GO OAKLAND!!!

Edit: Oh Yeah, McCarthy pitched like crap tonight.

southside rocks
07-03-2006, 09:53 PM
That's what I thought. I was at the game, and it was just dreadful -- in about the 8th inning, we started wondering if the Sox had caught something over the weekend at that northside ballpark. They definitely seem to need a cleansing or exorcism -- maybe sacrifice a goat or something.

HORRIBLE game. And some moron fan threw back an Orioles homerun ball, too. :angry:

jenn2080
07-03-2006, 09:54 PM
I wish I would have stayed home today instead of going to the game. It was def not a good crowd today. Lots of rude people. But the best was the girl sitting next to me who asked her friend how do they determine when the inning is over. Or the guys who sat in some peoples seats while they were gone to heckle Cotts. I feel bad for the people who have bullpen seats. There was girls standing screaming we love you AJ and please come take a picture with us. Security eventually came and told them to move but they came back everytime security moved.

LongLiveFisk
07-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Jeez I really would have wished I would have stayed home from that stinker. Hot, sticky, and boring. Oh well, lets get them tomorrow.

You and me both. At least the fireworks were good! :redneck

dividedsk717
07-03-2006, 10:02 PM

Right ... let's not discount how well Bedard pitched tonight. He didn't really have to show his change until the second pass through the lineup ... he had his stuff. Go get 'em tomorrow.

LongLiveFisk
07-03-2006, 10:05 PM
I wish I would have stayed home today instead of going to the game. It was def not a good crowd today. Lots of rude people. But the best was the girl sitting next to me who asked her friend how do they determine when the inning is over. Or the guys who sat in some peoples seats while they were gone to heckle Cotts. I feel bad for the people who have bullpen seats. There was girls standing screaming we love you AJ and please come take a picture with us. Security eventually came and told them to move but they came back everytime security moved.

I was near the pen too. I agree--some people just act WAY too stupid. I understand you're excited, you want pics or whatever but don't make the people around you have an unpleasant experience. Our seats were RIGHT BELOW fundamentals and I got a few sprinkles of beer on me (at least I thought it was beer--I thought only kids were supposed to be up there?). Not to mention the hundred or so times we had to get up so people could get in and out of our aisle. I swear to you every other aisle was fine except ours, filled with a group of people with bladder problems or something.

Ok, I feel better now. Just needed to rant a little. :D:

jenn2080
07-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I was near the pen too. I agree--some people just act WAY too stupid. I understand you're excited, you want pics or whatever but don't make the people around you have an unpleasant experience. Our seats were RIGHT BELOW fundamentals and I got a few sprinkles of beer on me (at least I thought it was beer--I thought only kids were supposed to be up there?). Not to mention the hundred or so times we had to get up so people could get in and out of our aisle. I swear to you every other aisle was fine except ours, filled with a group of people with bladder problems or something.

I also did not appreciate the lady behind me droppin F bombs everytime jermaine dye was up to bat when I had my 8 yr old brother with me. She kept feeling the need to call him a BAMF and say what it meant. I know there is alot of fans now that were not there before and being in the bleachers Ive seen alot but today was just plain out ridiculous.

Lip Man 1
07-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Bad, bad game and unfortunately in this division, with the way the Tigers and damn now the Twins are streaking, they simply can not afford this. Twins are going for their 21st win in their last 23 games, that's absolutely incredible!

It's not fair but that's the way it is when you play in the best division in baseball.

Lip

mrs. hendu
07-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Just got back from the game. It was the worst Sox game I've been to, period. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Also, I've been to 3 games with Freddie on the mound and all of them were L. :mad:

EdHerman12
07-03-2006, 10:23 PM
:chunks <---don't blame him at all after watching this one.

I've been watching Sox baseball for a long time and after all these years....Baltimore is still a pain in the ass.

GO SOX!

TheDarkGundam
07-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Not only did the game absolutely suck, I was VERY irratated by some of the fans there tonight. There was the aforementioned thrown-back homerun ball, and not only did the idiot throw it back, A LOT of people cheered when he did it. It was disgusting. Also, there was a big group of teenagers (No offense teenagers, I uhhh...I still technically one of you :tongue:) that got into a stupid argument with some guys about whose seats were whose, and one of them told a beer vendor to stop coming to this section because her and her friends were all underage. It was odd.
Anyway, the fireworks were sweet. Oh well.

whitesoxwilkes
07-03-2006, 10:34 PM

Same with our section. Just chock full of drunks either going to the bathroom or to get more beer every half inning. I finally gave this one kid a dirty look and was like "come on dude, go the other way" and his GF was like "watch it, he's a cop." Twerp couldn't have been more than 21 or 22.

I think I'm too old to sit in the Lower Deck Reserved sections. :gulp::gulp:

LongLiveFisk
07-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Rarely do you hear as many complaints about the crowd as you're seeing in this thread. Half-price Monday has been cited as a reason for jerks coming out in the past and I wonder if this trend is continuing and getting worse as the crowds get bigger. And I used to love sitting in the bleacher area but it seems to attract the worst type of people.

Maybe I'll just stick with the upper deck in the future!

Viva Medias B's
07-03-2006, 10:40 PM
It was not a good game, but let's just put it behind us and beat Baltimore on our nation's birthday. We are doing just fine, despite what happened Sunday and Monday.

southsideirish71
07-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Where did Freddy's velocity go this year?

He was 86-88 on the gun all night long. And before people start the well the gun must be off. Bedard was at 93-94, Thornton was at 97-98, Brandon had a few at 90, Cliffy was 90/91. Last year Freddy was 91-93 most of the year.

If he can get back to 91-93 with his fastball, then with his breaking stuff he will be fine. But if he is at 86-88, he better have his number one A curveball going and his best control or he will get hurt.

CLR01
07-03-2006, 10:44 PM
and his GF was like "watch it, he's a cop."

Is that supposed to mean something? You should have started laughing hysterically after she said that.

Jerko
07-03-2006, 10:46 PM
I think I've sat for one entire game this whole year. Seriously, I enjoy myself more if I get there a little early and stake out a good spot on the concourse. When I sit in the bleachers (the benches), I either have somebody sitting behind me "kicking" me in the ass all night thru the opening between the bench back and seat, or someone is pounding on the back of the bench, or some nervous nelly is sitting there just shaking his leg uncontrollably, etc. The WHOLE FREAKIN ROW vibrates. I try to minimize my bathroom trips, but it's impossible to sit like that and not have to go after being bounced around for 3 or 4 innings. I won't even mention the CONSTANT up and down up and down (and you can't fold the seats up in the bleachers to even TRY to get out of the way). I keep saying to myself; "this is the result of winning the WORLD SERIES, so grin and bear it, it could be worse". But it IS annoying at times, especially during a game like tonight where the Sox just got spanked.

Brian26
07-03-2006, 10:51 PM

The Twins aren't going anywhere this year. They're recent hot streak is more of a statement to the utter mediocrity that is the NL Central than anything else. Look at their lineup. Mike Cuddyer is batting fourth. Punto, Bartlett, Kubel....they don't have the offensive horses to get far, even with Santana and Liriano.

JB98
07-03-2006, 10:53 PM
The Twins aren't going anywhere this year. They're recent hot streak is more of a statement to the utter mediocrity that is the NL Central than anything else. Look at their lineup. Mike Cuddyer is batting fourth. Punto, Bartlett, Kubel....they don't have the offensive horses to get far, even with Santana and Liriano.

I agree. Their bats have been hot lately. Once those sticks cool off, Santana and Liriano might find themselves losing 2-1 and 3-2.

Brian26
07-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Same with our section. Just chock full of drunks either going to the bathroom or to get more beer every half inning. I finally gave this one kid a dirty look and was like "come on dude, go the other way" and his GF was like "watch it, he's a cop." Twerp couldn't have been more than 21 or 22.

Wow, some of these stories are just nuts. I'm assuming it has a lot to do with the fact that tomorrow is a holiday for a majority of the population, so people were treating this like a Friday night, maybe? I'm assuming tomorrow's afternoon game will be much more well-behaved.

Jerko
07-03-2006, 10:59 PM
I agree. Their bats have been hot lately. Once those sticks cool off, Santana and Liriano might find themselves losing 2-1 and 3-2.

Plus, now they have Radke AND Silva facing AL hitters again. They would be HELL to face in a short series though. Hopefully Liriano "hits the wall" as they say.

jenn2080
07-03-2006, 11:06 PM
I think I've sat for one entire game this whole year. Seriously, I enjoy myself more if I get there a little early and stake out a good spot on the concourse. When I sit in the bleachers (the benches), I either have somebody sitting behind me "kicking" me in the ass all night thru the opening between the bench back and seat, or someone is pounding on the back of the bench, or some nervous nelly is sitting there just shaking his leg uncontrollably, etc. The WHOLE FREAKIN ROW vibrates. I try to minimize my bathroom trips, but it's impossible to sit like that and not have to go after being bounced around for 3 or 4 innings. I won't even mention the CONSTANT up and down up and down (and you can't fold the seats up in the bleachers to even TRY to get out of the way). I keep saying to myself; "this is the result of winning the WORLD SERIES, so grin and bear it, it could be worse". But it IS annoying at times, especially during a game like tonight where the Sox just got spanked.

my bathroom/smoke time is pride screw time 3rd and 6th inning. i have alot of season ticket holders around me and they all know. it at no point interrupts the game

Timmy D's
07-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Had to stop for a night cap when I got close to home, so just walked in. My problem w/ tonight was, yeah, we looked horrible, I can deal w/ that, we're gonna have those games. My other 3 complaints are #1, when we were comin through the gate, they ran out of hats. No biggie for me, but my kid was just really pizzed!! They told him that was it, and then some gal(good lookin, I'll give her that) walks in about 25 people later and this guy(in his 40's) gets her a hat out of a box to the side. Well everyone started razzin this guy, and my kid was ticked so I walked up to him and whispered in his ear what I thought of him, and I think I ruined his night. #2The other thing was the fireworks shoulda waited an Xtra 15 minutes or so B4 starting, was a little to light IMHO. #3, I sat in front of the most annoying person I have EVER sat by in my life tonight. My son nailed it by callin her Rosy Perez, and she did sound just like her w/ a megaphone implanted in her mouth, and to boot she was 300+ lbs, which is fine, except when your stomach and knees are bouncin against the back of my seat all night!! She had 4-5 kids w/ her and they were as obnoxious as the come. I've sat in my seats almost all games this year w/ the exception of a few I couldnt make, and never had a problem, but I was literally ready to throw this lady off the upper deck, she just never shut up. And it would be different if she knew what she was talkin about, but she didnt! She said when Gooch was up the 1st time, "why are they booing him?? These people are F-ing morons mang!!!" Ughhhh!!!! Maybe the heat just got to me tonight, but I was jsut not having fun tonight. Luckily the cold Miller Lite kept me in check!!!:gulp: :bandance:

Zisk77
07-04-2006, 12:16 AM
just glad gooch & Dye are Ok. I was having the Raines ends Guillen (& the Sox season) collision and the Harris ends Maggs collision all over again. :o:

jenn2080
07-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Had to stop for a night cap when I got close to home, so just walked in. My problem w/ tonight was, yeah, we looked horrible, I can deal w/ that, we're gonna have those games. My other 3 complaints are #1, when we were comin through the gate, they ran out of hats. No biggie for me, but my kid was just really pizzed!! They told him that was it, and then some gal(good lookin, I'll give her that) walks in about 25 people later and this guy(in his 40's) gets her a hat out of a box to the side. Well everyone started razzin this guy, and my kid was ticked so I walked up to him and whispered in his ear what I thought of him, and I think I ruined his night. #2The other thing was the fireworks shoulda waited an Xtra 15 minutes or so B4 starting, was a little to light IMHO. #3, I sat in front of the most annoying person I have EVER sat by in my life tonight. My son nailed it by callin her Rosy Perez, and she did sound just like her w/ a megaphone implanted in her mouth, and to boot she was 300+ lbs, which is fine, except when your stomach and knees are bouncin against the back of my seat all night!! She had 4-5 kids w/ her and they were as obnoxious as the come. I've sat in my seats almost all games this year w/ the exception of a few I couldnt make, and never had a problem, but I was literally ready to throw this lady off the upper deck, she just never shut up. And it would be different if she knew what she was talkin about, but she didnt! She said when Gooch was up the 1st time, "why are they booing him?? These people are F-ing morons mang!!!" Ughhhh!!!! Maybe the heat just got to me tonight, but I was jsut not having fun tonight. Luckily the cold Miller Lite kept me in check!!!:gulp: :bandance:

that seems to be the norm today. i was ready to get the hell out in the 5th. and yes def agree the fireworks should have waited

ChiSoxGirl
07-04-2006, 01:25 AM
just glad gooch & Dye are Ok. I was having the Raines ends Guillen (& the Sox season) collision all over again. :o:

I said the same thing to robiwho when they collided like that. The four kids to our left had no idea what we were referring to, so we gave them an overview of that play from 1992, and they so kindly reminded us they weren't born yet.

As for those four kids, I think they were up & down every single inning tonight; we must've stood up 20 times for them. While they were polite enough to wait until the end of an inning to leave, they of course came back during the next half inning. And there were a couple times when they'd leave and within a minute or two, would return. There was just a lot of "up and down" tonight.

gbergman
07-04-2006, 03:51 AM
this game sucked lets rebound tomorrow

Dan H
07-04-2006, 06:42 AM
I don't buy anything about a "Cub hangover." I'm not concerned about the lack of offense. We all know how this team can hit. This was another sub-par performance by a starting pitcher. If this was a 3-1 loss, I'd take it more in stride. But lately the starters can't get past the sixth. Don't look now, but the Twins are gaining.

WSox597
07-04-2006, 07:15 AM
the lady behind me droppin F bombs

A lady, I think not.

Cheer up guys, the Tiggers lost to the A's. Life is still good.

Paulwny
07-04-2006, 08:48 AM
I sat in the upper deck behind hp yesterday. The crowd, to me, was rather quiet and subdued, no cursing and no drunks were observed.

LongLiveFisk
07-04-2006, 09:26 AM
I sat in the upper deck behind hp yesterday. The crowd, to me, was rather quiet and subdued, no cursing and no drunks were observed.

That's where I usually sit. It seems to be the best place to avoid drunks (guess they don't want to risk falling from the upper deck or something). :cool:

itsnotrequired
07-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Only 2 hits? Bah.

Sig update time...

MarySwiss
07-04-2006, 09:37 AM

HOW DO THEY DETERMINE WHEN THE INNING IS OVER?????:o:

Oh, dear God!

whitesoxwilkes
07-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Wow, some of these stories are just nuts. I'm assuming it has a lot to do with the fact that tomorrow is a holiday for a majority of the population, so people were treating this like a Friday night, maybe? I'm assuming tomorrow's afternoon game will be much more well-behaved.
No work tomorrow + half price tickets= garbage at the park night.

I've never been a big fan of half price night but went yesterday because of the Patio Party deal we got. Other than that, you'll almost never see me at the park on a Monday.

StrTrkker
07-04-2006, 10:51 AM

I was in section 121 and seen or heard none of the drunks or abusive language that seemed to have been in other areas of the ballpark. Aside from the obvious bad baseball played by The Sox I had a good time along with my other Sox brothers n sisters.

Lets get 'em today and put a spanking on The O's.

whitesoxwilkes
07-04-2006, 11:05 AM
I was in section 121 and seen or heard none of the drunks or abusive language that seemed to have been in other areas of the ballpark. Aside from the obvious bad baseball played by The Sox I had a good time along with my other Sox brothers n sisters.

Lets get 'em today and put a spanking on The O's.

You rarely have to deal with riffraff in the LD boxes, It's the outfield seats that turn nasty.

robiwho
07-04-2006, 12:07 PM

We had a lot of kids in our section last night. I made friends with the two little dudes next to me in the Thome and Crede jersey shirts, although I think it bothered them when I yelled, "Politte you suck" when Ozzie brought him in. (I think it was the power of sitting in Chips' seat or something.) We also had a slight disagreement on the ethics of thowing back a ball. :D:

Chips
07-04-2006, 12:24 PM
We had a lot of kids in our section last night. I made friends with the two little dudes next to me in the Thome and Crede jersey shirts, although I think it bothered them when I yelled, "Politte you suck" when Ozzie brought him in. (I think it was the power of sitting in Chips' seat or something.) We also had a slight disagreement on the ethics of thowing back a ball. :D:

I'm glad someone was able to fill in for me. Which seat were you in. I have seat #2, The Dude is seat #1, when we actually sit there.