PDA

View Full Version : Idea For Brooks And The Aj Vote

kruzer31
07-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Hopefully Brooks can read this and since we are at home this week, how bout the White Sox set up computers all through out the concourse for the Baltimore Series so the 30,000 plus fans can vote all game long for A.J.

Kruze

CLR01
07-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Hopefully Brooks can read this and since we are at home this week, how bout the White Sox set up computers all through out the concourse for the Baltimore Series so the 30,000 plus fans can vote all game long for A.J.

Kruze

You really think the Sox would pick up a few dozen computers and set them up on the concourse so a bunch of drunk fans can spill beer and various other food items all over them?

Cuck the Fubs
07-02-2006, 11:45 PM
You really think the Sox would pick up a few dozen computers and set them up on the concourse so a bunch of drunk fans can spill beer and various other food items all over them?

Think positive man.......

United has them all over the terminal for us grease monkeys to mar up!

CLR01
07-02-2006, 11:51 PM
Think positive man.......

United has them all over the terminal for us grease monkeys to mar up!

People (most anyway) don't go to the airport to get loaded and I am going to assume those are pay to use computers(???).

Grease monkey is your word not mine. :cool:

Jjav829
07-02-2006, 11:54 PM

Kruze

How about a laptop with a WiFi connection, which would of course require having the entire stadium WiFi connected, at every seat for fans to vote while watching the game? That shouldn't cost too much. Get going on it, Brooks!:smile:

BTW, shouldn't these suggestions be emailed to Brooks?

Cuck the Fubs
07-02-2006, 11:59 PM
People (most anyway) don't go to the airport to get loaded and I am going to assume those are pay to use computers(???).

Grease monkey is your word not mine. :cool:

No no...I meant for the employees:D:

You'd be amazed at the amout of abuse a keyboard can hold up to before it expires:smile:

And grease monkey is okay...it's what I am:wink:

CLR01
07-03-2006, 12:11 AM
How about a laptop with a WiFi connection, which would of course require having the entire stadium WiFi connected, at every seat for fans to vote while watching the game? That shouldn't cost too much. Get going on it, Brooks!:smile:

BTW, shouldn't these suggestions be emailed to Brooks?

Whats the problem? I'm sure someone in Chicago has 45,000 WIFI ready laptops sitting around taking up space.

getonbckthr
07-03-2006, 12:27 AM
How about a " We all get to PUNCH AJ" promotion to get him on?

CosmRoksTHHP
07-03-2006, 12:32 AM
How about a " We all get to PUNCH AJ" promotion to get him on?
thats outstanding!

kevingrt
07-03-2006, 01:16 AM
Whats the problem? I'm sure someone in Chicago has 45,000 WIFI ready laptops sitting around taking up space.

The sad thing about that statement is no teal is required