PDA

View Full Version : new on wsi

ilovemags30
02-11-2002, 09:23 PM
hello all sox fans!!! hi ma name is tina and i love the sox...esp. mags. hes awesome...hehe. well i am an 18 yr old female that is all up for this season...we gonna make it, i can feel it!!! im sooooo excited about this season ...esp our line up. im sooooo happy that we have kenny now. kenny is the man. well i hope to hear from u soon....wooohooo go white sox!!!! go mags, go baby...lol....oh yeah...can anyone help me make a signature??? i need help making one...so if anyone doesnt mind telling me what to do i will really appreciate it.... thanx!!!!

HootieMcBoob
02-11-2002, 09:26 PM
hi tina, welcome to WSI!!!!
:D:

See you around,
your friend, Rob

(i got tina to come to this site :))

Daver
02-11-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
hi tina, welcome to WSI!!!!
:D:

See you around,
your friend, Rob

(i got tina to come to this site :))

Then you should have told her to see JM about getting a sig.

Geez some freind you are.:redneck

doublem23
02-11-2002, 09:31 PM
For signatures, right under the big Sox Clubhouse banner, there are eight little buttons, click on the http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/top_profile.gif, click on the Edit Profile hyperlink, scroll down a bit, and click on the big Edit Signature button, and you get FWC's fancy little sig maker.

Welcome to WSI!

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-11-2002, 09:33 PM
:b&b Butthead: Hey Baby! Chicks are cool!
Beavis: Nachos rule!

Welcome! You will come to know me as the dork with stupid posts! :gulp:

FarWestChicago
02-11-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by ilovemags30
hello all sox fans!!! hi ma name is tina and i love the sox...esp. mags. hes awesome...hehe. well i am an 18 yr old female that is all up for this season...we gonna make it, i can feel it!!! im sooooo excited about this season ...esp our line up. im sooooo happy that we have kenny now. kenny is the man. well i hope to hear from u soon....wooohooo go white sox!!!! go mags, go baby...lol....oh yeah...can anyone help me make a signature??? i need help making one...so if anyone doesnt mind telling me what to do i will really appreciate it.... thanx!!!! Welcome to WSI, Tina. :gulp:

Jerry_Manuel can make a nice sig banner for you.

Chisox_cali
02-11-2002, 09:38 PM
Well Tina welcome aboard :gulp: There is a group of Seniors that post here, me being one of them, but I aint 18 yet, soon though, very soon

GASHWOUND
02-11-2002, 09:40 PM
hello all sox fans!!! hi ma name is tina and i love the sox...esp. mags. hes awesome...hehe. well i am an 18 yr old female that is all up for this season...we gonna make it, i can feel it!!! im sooooo excited about this season ...esp our line up. im sooooo happy that we have kenny now. kenny is the man. well i hope to hear from u soon....wooohooo go white sox!!!! go mags, go baby...lol....oh yeah...can anyone help me make a signature??? i need help making one...so if anyone doesnt mind telling me what to do i will really appreciate it.... thanx!!!!

Whats up, I'm me and welcome. So you're from Highland, I have a Uncle that lives there. We need more females on this board, so bring all your friends if you can. :smile:

Chisox_cali
02-11-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Whats up, I'm me and welcome. So you're from Highland, I have a Uncle that lives there. We need more females on this board, so bring all your friends if you can. :smile:

How many girls are on this board anyway? 2,3?

Spiff
02-11-2002, 09:47 PM
Welcome to WSI :cool:

Cali I know there's Cheryl and Heather the Redbird and one or both of Duke's daughters (Konkerkofan?). Prolly more I forgot.

Chisox_cali
02-11-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Welcome to WSI :cool:

Cali I know there's Cheryl and Heather the Redbird and one or both of Duke's daughters (Konkerkofan?). Prolly more I forgot.

Man shows how much I know I could only think of duke's daughter and tina here. I missed the completly obvious handle of Cheryl :?:

OfficerKarkovice
02-11-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SoxRulecubsdrool
:b&b Butthead: Hey Baby! Chicks are cool!
Beavis: Nachos rule!

Welcome! You will come to know me as the dork with stupid posts! :gulp:

LOL...that in my opinion is the most underrated tag out there!

Anyways...good to have you here Tina. :gulp:

LongDistanceFan
02-11-2002, 10:19 PM
hello all sox fans!!! hi ma name is tina and i love the sox...esp. mags. hes awesome...hehe. well i am an 18 yr old female that is all up for this season...we gonna make it, i can feel it!!! im sooooo excited about this season ...esp our line up. im sooooo happy that we have kenny now. kenny is the man. well i hope to hear from u soon....wooohooo go white sox!!!! go mags, go baby...lol....oh yeah...can anyone help me make a signature??? i need help making one...so if anyone doesnt mind telling me what to do i will really appreciate it.... thanx!!!! welcome aboard......... so if mags was traded......... would you still be a sox fan????

delben91
02-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Welcome "aboard". Wow, that definitely sounded funnier in my head.

HootieMcBoob
02-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Then you should have told her to see JM about getting a sig. Geez some freind you are.

Hey, I already told her to talk to JM when i talked to her on AOL, ok man?? :smile:

HootieMcBoob
02-11-2002, 10:57 PM
hey tina-- not to put u on the spot, but tell everyone some of your sox stories....like in RF w/ mags or at soxfest or when u "met" mark, lol......

nut_stock
02-11-2002, 11:04 PM
Welcome aboard Tina! I see we have the same Home Town, just wrong states.

You know Tina, if you ever get the urge to spend a night out in Chicago (including Comiskey) with a 20 yr old stud, you'll have to let me know.

Daver
02-11-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock
Welcome aboard Tina! I see we have the same Home Town, just wrong states.

You know Tina, if you ever get the urge to spend a night out in Chicago (including Comiskey) with a 20 yr old stud, you'll have to let me know.

When did this board become the Love Connection?

doublem23
02-11-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by daver

I don't know, but I can't remember the last time someone got such a warm welcome. :smile:

duke of dorwood
02-11-2002, 11:11 PM
Yep, I have 2 daughters out there, konerkofan, and foulkesfan11.
Welcome Tina, and hello Cheryl too. I just got back from Gatlinburg TN. I met a guy there selling White Sox hot sauce, and he was a Cub fan-they are ALL OVER. Of course, he was hooked by games on WGN years ago.

:reinsy

Hey, he could have had Sportsvision with a pirate box, that's no excuse

nut_stock
02-11-2002, 11:14 PM

I was waiting for that!

sox_fan_forever
02-11-2002, 11:19 PM
Welcome, Tina! It's nice to have another female here. There aren't many of us. And we are pretty close in age too...I'm 15.

:)

Streets
02-11-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

How many girls are on this board anyway? 2,3?

Not only am I also female and 18 but I live across "the bridge" from Tina. Go 'Stangs! I don't know you but you're a Trojan and even though i'm in college now I'll always be a Mustang. BTW Welcome to the site, good to see more females on here.

doublem23
02-11-2002, 11:43 PM
Now all we need are more Fightin Irish fans so we can overrun the likes of Sox00 and his insane love affair with FSU. :D:

Damn Lorenzo Booker!

Go Sox!

OfficerKarkovice
02-11-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Streets

Not only am I also female and 18 but I live across "the bridge" from Tina. Go 'Stangs! I don't know you but you're a Trojan and even though i'm in college now I'll always be a Mustang. BTW Welcome to the site, good to see more females on here.

Where do you go to school Streets?

CLR01
02-12-2002, 01:50 AM
Way to many females on the board. Before we know it they are going to want to vote in polls, write stories and one day moderate the boards. West you better watch your back, you are going to be on the hot seat soon. PHG might have to meet certain goverment requirement.

Welcome Tina....i guess....:smile:

"Hey CLR, I bet i was her favorite before i got traded."
:slowswing

Streets
02-12-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

Where do you go to school Streets?

I go to the University of Southern Indiana in Evansville but... I was born and I bleed Irish so Doublem you got a Fightin' Irish fan here!

Spiff
02-12-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Now all we need are more Fightin Irish fans so we can overrun the likes of Sox00 and his insane love affair with FSU. :D:

Damn Lorenzo Booker!

Go Sox!

Nevah!

You guys are just jealous of FSU's continued excellence. It's ok to admit it. (omg who do i sound like now...)

RedPinStripes
02-12-2002, 08:28 AM

Damn Lorenzo Booker!

Go Sox!

You got an Irish fan here! "F----" BIG BLUE!!!!!!

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-12-2002, 10:58 AM

(Start Love Boat Music Here)

Love, Exciting and new!
Come Aboard, we're expecting you!

(Dork Exits)
:gulp:

LongDistanceFan
02-12-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by SoxRulecubsdrool

(Start Love Boat Music Here)

Love, Exciting and new!
Come Aboard, we're expecting you!

(Dork Exits)
:gulp: then no more of dago's dsl jokes............. now its time to for the ploitically correct language..... :whiner:

Jerry_Manuel
02-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Jerry_Manuel can make a nice sig banner for you.

Ladies, eh?

It's a good thing I have a face tailor made for a message board, I wouldn't want to scare anyone off. :smile:

As for the sig, well, I'm here if anyone ever needs one.

pearso66
02-12-2002, 09:19 PM
welcome to the board.

irish, well it is fun to watch notre dame play, like when we beat them here in east lansing last year. its cool just to say i saw the irish live, but i never did root for them.

and jm, i'll be contacting you for a sig as soon as i figure out what i want

CLR01
02-13-2002, 01:59 AM
Shouldnt this thread be in the parking lot?

ma-gaga
02-13-2002, 02:36 PM
gah. Who takes care of this board? This place is turning into a mega-mall type atmosphere. Anyone can get in nowdays.

Welcome to WSI! :)

Jerry_Manuel
02-13-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by pearso66

Cool.

Pete_SSAC
02-13-2002, 08:35 PM

Wiat! Wiat WAIT!

You're 18, love the Sox, and live in Highland, IN? You doing anything on saturday night, neghbor?

- Pete

doublem23
02-13-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

Wiat! Wiat WAIT!

You're 18, love the Sox, and live in Highland, IN? You doing anything on saturday night, neghbor?

- Pete

You're about 20 posts behind the convo, Pete. :smile:

Pete_SSAC
02-13-2002, 09:07 PM

You're about 20 posts behind the convo, Pete. :smile:

Yeah well, I wouldn't be me if I were on time, would I?

- Pete

bjmarte
02-14-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

Wiat! Wiat WAIT!

- Pete

Too late, I think the rest of these meat heads scared her off before you had a chance to :D:

Daver
02-14-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by bjmarte

Too late, I think the rest of these meat heads scared her off before you had a chance to :D:

A tragic end to the WSI Love Connection link,a rotten balance of male to female.

LongDistanceFan
02-14-2002, 06:32 AM

A tragic end to the WSI Love Connection link,a rotten balance of male to female. :D: :) :D: way to funny

awesomefan
02-18-2002, 01:30 AM
Welcome Tina: I'm pretty new here too, but know some of the posters from other message boards.

I'm a female too. My name is Judy "awesomefan". Someone asked about how many female posters we have here.

It's hard not to love any die-hard White Sox Fan & we fall into that category along with you.

I have very high hopes for the White Sox this year too. My favorite player this year is gonna be Tony Graffanino...since it behooved Kenny Williams to dump my beloved hero Herbert Perry.

RedPinStripes
02-18-2002, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by pearso66
welcome to the board.

Same here. I have to think of what I want though.