PDA

View Full Version : Jacque Jones

chisox56
07-01-2006, 08:53 PM
He has hit 20 hr's against the white sox in his career with his homer today, and what the heck was he doing after that homer today when he was rounding the bases, i would have liked to have seen him beaned for his showboating after that homer and that stupid bat flip. Sorry for the rant, but at least a.j. shut him up with his bat.

QCIASOXFAN
07-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I noticed the bat flip to and it looked like he thought the game was definitely over after that. I have never liked Jones and don't really think this was a big deal, but for those people who do we sure did get the last laugh.:smile:

MrRoboto83
07-01-2006, 09:36 PM
He has hit 20 hr's against the white sox in his career with his homer today, and what the heck was he doing after that homer today when he was rounding the bases, i would have liked to have seen him beaned for his showboating after that homer and that stupid bat flip. Sorry for the rant, but at least a.j. shut him up with his bat.

I would of loved to see his face when that AJ home run went flying over his head.

Domeshot17
07-01-2006, 09:57 PM
he turned, looked for a second, then turned back around and just faced home plate, never moved once

buehrle4cy05
07-01-2006, 10:09 PM
AJ's shot in the 9th sent more of a message than any beanball would.

peeonwrigley
07-01-2006, 10:45 PM
I told anyone who would listen to me that the Sox should pitch around Jock in the 7th. I was so pissed when he hit that HR... he just kills the Sox in big situations.

Vernam
07-02-2006, 02:43 AM
I told anyone who would listen to me that the Sox should pitch around Jock in the 7th. I was so pissed when he hit that HR... he just kills the Sox in big situations.I completely agree. I have a high tolerance for showboating, but that bat flip makes me want to shove one up his ass sideways, as Big Frank would say.

Vernam

BainesHOF
07-02-2006, 03:06 AM
I thought Jones, especially the way he acted when he walked back to the dugout, might have been sticking it to Cubs fans for their booing him.