PDA

View Full Version : one last sox fest comment

mike squires
02-11-2002, 03:21 PM
thanks whitesox interactive for putting me on the "best of sox clubhouse." :smile:

one more thing on sexfest. saturday night as the night was winding down, my wife and i were heading back up to our room. we took the escalator to the nearly deserted upper level. we saw minnie minnoso wrapping up a conversation with 2 other sox fans. i was waiting to get a pic with him when my wife looked over toward the elevator and said, "there's wilbur!" we could have been alone on the elevator with mr. wood. i chose to wait a few seconds and got my pic with minnie. only at soxfest could you have such an option as that one!!! :smile:

what would have you chose?

sorry i could have responded to the other soxfest that was posted a few days ago but i wanted everyone to see it.

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-11-2002, 03:26 PM
Got Min's autograph on the suite level at Comiskey last season. He seemed really nice but there was a huge line of people waiting so we couldn't really talk with him. With autograph already proudly displayed in my Sox room I would have opted for the elevator. Tough call though!
Drink heavily! :gulp:

Jerry_Manuel
02-11-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by michael penny
one more thing on sexfest.

And there I was working the WSI booth like a sucker... :D:

Soxheads
02-11-2002, 04:51 PM
....and the 'e' and the 'o' are on different sides of the keyboard......

PaleHoseGeorge
02-11-2002, 06:00 PM
one more thing on sexfest....

Hmm... I don't recall anything like this near the exhibitors area. Perhaps they had something I didn't know about going on inside the grand ballroom?

Talk about a double entendre!

:)

Spiff
02-11-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads

Freudian slip...

Paulwny
02-11-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

Freudian slip...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------one more thing on sexfest. saturday night as the night was winding down, my wife and i were heading back up to our room
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or fond memories

Jerry_Manuel
02-11-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Hmm... I don't recall anything like this near the exhibitors area. Perhaps they had something I didn't know about going on inside the grand ballroom?

Talk about a double entendre!

I was in the grand ballroom on Saturday morning, people were running to get in line, I came to the conclusion that they were giving something for free, I guess they were! :smile:

mike squires
02-11-2002, 08:24 PM
oh my gosh, i can't believe i did that. hilarious, i don't think that will make the "best of!!!" that was totally a typo. michael penny

Daver
02-11-2002, 08:26 PM
oh my gosh, i can't believe i did that. hilarious, i don't think that will make the "best of!!!" that was totally a typo. michael penny

Your Freudian slip is showing.:redneck

doublem23
02-11-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads

Maybe on your keyboard! :D:

GASHWOUND
02-11-2002, 08:29 PM

Suuuure it was.. :)

Chisox_cali
02-11-2002, 08:35 PM
Not only being in California do I miss Sox Fest but I miss some sort of SexFest too? DAMN! :smile:

doublem23
02-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Not only being in California do I miss Sox Fest but I miss some sort of SexFest too? DAMN! :smile:

That's what happens when Disney owns your local MLB team :D:

Chisox_cali
02-11-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

That's what happens when Disney owns your local MLB team :D:

Funny story, Micheal Eisner's office overlooks my house, I think he may be watching me :smile:

RedPinStripes
02-12-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

And there I was working the WSI booth like a sucker... :D:

Were you friday? I didn't get a chance to meet you. I met IHateTheCubs and PHG.