PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Tadahito

Gregory Pratt
06-28-2006, 11:31 AM
He's the only White Sox player with a reasonable chance of making it into the game.
I suggest that everyone on this board go to the All-Star ballot and fill one out. Do an All-Sox ballot, or not, but at least, vote for Iguchi at second.

Drop in a couple of hundred votes. Put in your fake email, make a fake account, or just pull one out of your ass. After your first ballot, your ballot is saved so you can revote easily and quickly.

We can't just give up, so let's get to it!

hawkjt
06-28-2006, 11:35 AM
just went on the DL. Does that mean he may not make the start in the All star game?

If so then it drops to loretta who is in second but he is only 100k ahead of Tadahito.

Be nice to see Tadahito catch loretta and break up the yank/red sox cabal.
Also nice to see a World series champion player in the starting lineup other than pitcher.

AJTrenkle
06-28-2006, 11:39 AM
I love Tadahito but does he really deserve it this season?

Tokes
06-28-2006, 11:41 AM

watch out for making that comment.

WizardsofOzzie
06-28-2006, 11:41 AM

More than Cano does

Cano AVG .325 | HR 4 | RBI 27 | OBP .353 | SLG .439
Iguchi AVG .297 | HR 8 | RBI 37 | OBP .350 | SLG .432

Very similar stats and i think Iguchi has the better glove

EDIT: Cano .980 fielding % with 7 errors
Iguchi .985 fielding % with 5 errors

Tokes
06-28-2006, 11:46 AM
just voted again.

I also wrote in thome for 1st and thome for outfield...I put his name for both. He can play outfield right? ha

AJTrenkle
06-28-2006, 11:46 AM
I will definetely vote for Tadahito online but I'm just saying - I want to see a good All-Star game and team (possible home field at stake)and Cano does have the higher OPS. I haven't seen enough Yankees games to tell about his glove.

Gregory Pratt
06-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Get Iguchi in as a Starter
Or Die Trying

Soxworldchamps
06-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Ha yeah I've voted several times... I hate how everyone automatically assumes that the Yankees and the Red Sox have the best players. They didn't win the World Series, did they? :angry: Anyway, I think that a lot of people will be voting today last-minute, so Tadahito definitely has a chance to catch up.

StockdaleForVeep
06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Ha yeah I've voted several times... I hate how everyone automatically assumes that the Yankees and the Red Sox have the best players. They didn't win the World Series, did they? :angry: Anyway, I think that a lot of people will be voting today last-minute, so Tadahito definitely has a chance to catch up.

Are u implying they dont have good players\all stars?

RealMenWearBlack
06-28-2006, 03:34 PM
I don't think it drops to Loretta because I thought Ozzie got to make the decision if the player voted in as a starter couldn't play. If that's the case, I think we should vote for Cano to ensure that Ozzie gets to make that decision. Anyone know the rule on that?

TheOldRoman
06-28-2006, 03:41 PM
I will definetely vote for Tadahito online but I'm just saying - I want to see a good All-Star game and team (possible home field at stake)and Cano does have the higher OPS. I haven't seen enough Yankees games to tell about his glove. You're ****ing kidding, right? OPS is everything. Iguchi sucks, defense is meaningless.
I'm sure you voted for Jeter to start, right? After all, he won a gold glove!
Iguchi bats in the 2 spot, very important in the order, and he sacrifices himself often (sacrificing better numbers). Cano bats at the bottom of the order, and never has to sacrifice. Iguchi is a much, much better player.

minutia
06-28-2006, 05:15 PM
I voted several times, my brother who is dead, voted :cool:. This is Chicago after all.
Does anyone know where you can see the standings?

miker
06-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Vote
for
Tadahito

WLL1855
06-28-2006, 06:12 PM
... - I want to see a good All-Star game and team (possible home field at stake)and Cano does have the higher OPS. ....

Screw that crap. I want Ozzie to load the team with Sox players. Jam it up the ass of the Yankees who kept pulling that crap for most of the last ten years.

After all, there aren't any better players out there than the ones we have.

Frankfan4life
06-28-2006, 08:47 PM
I voted several times, my brother who is dead, voted :cool:. This is Chicago after all.
Does anyone know where you can see the standings?Look here:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74011

I like the deceased brother tip. I'll use my brother's name the next time I vote. :smile:

Green
06-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Just voted for him

stl_sox_fan
06-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Today is the last day to vote -- cast your All-Star ballots by 10:59 p.m. CT

jongarlandlover
06-29-2006, 11:35 AM
alright, i've voted 75 times. i'll try to get around to voting some more later today.