PDA

View Full Version : Jim Beluschi on "Hot Seat"

SOXfnNlansing
06-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Jim called Bartman a "jerk". He also said the White Sox winning the WS is like having your neighbor winning the lottery. "You feel happy for them, but then after a week it's like they moved away and you say to yourself, 'I really didn't like those people'." What an azz. Low class and smug. Glad we don't have fans like that!

SOecks
06-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Jim called Bartman a "jerk". He also said the White Sox winning the WS is like having your neighbor winning the lottery. "You feel happy for them, but then after a week it's like they moved away and you say to yourself, 'I really didn't like those people'." What an azz. Low class and smug. Glad we don't have fans like that!

Fixed it for you :tongue:. What a loser. What exactly has he accomplished in the last 20 years that is either funny or entertaining? I can't think of a single thing.

stacksedwards
06-27-2006, 07:29 PM

thats funny because thats what I think of Jim when he is compared with John. I saw Jim at the reopening of Solider field in 2003. he had security like he was too important to talk to the people. he should stay in hollywood and stop giving people in chicago a bad name with his sub par tv show. although his wife and sister in law in the show are hot

Soxfanspcu11
06-27-2006, 07:31 PM
If you had to live in the shadow of your talented brother while you could not act to save your life, you will probably be pissed too.

Let's cut him some slack. :rolleyes:

Erik The Red
06-27-2006, 08:27 PM
If you had to live in the shadow of your talented brother while you could not act to save your life, you will probably be pissed too.
It's funny because it's true.

LuvSox
06-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Bite my ass Belushi, you not talent hack.

TornLabrum
06-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Fixed it for you :tongue:. What a loser. What exactly has he accomplished in the last 20 years that is either funny or entertaining? I can't think of a single thing.

He's the funniest living Belushi...that's what!

Erik The Red
06-27-2006, 10:42 PM
He's the funniest living Belushi...that's what! Isn't that a bit like being the tallest midget, though? Not like there's much competition.

LuvSox
06-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Isn't that a bit like being the tallest midget, though? Not like there's much competition.

John didn't have any competition when he was alive.

jamokes
06-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Jim is a no talent living off his brother. I have never ever watched any of his shows and if you look up the word "cubfan" in the dictionary, his picture is next to it.

QCIASOXFAN
06-27-2006, 10:51 PM
What an assclown, did he say anything about the Bears? I know hes a big Bears fan.

Chips
06-27-2006, 10:51 PM
thats funny because thats what I think of Jim when he is compared with John. I saw Jim at the reopening of Solider field in 2003. he had security like he was too important to talk to the people. he should stay in hollywood and stop giving people in chicago a bad name with his sub par tv show. although his wife and sister in law in the show are hot

I saw him at Soldier Field opening as well. He was singing some **** with some people. And his sister-in-law on the show is smoking. :wired:

Dan H
06-27-2006, 11:12 PM
Typical Cub fan. Still calling Bartman names. Cub fans will never get it. First of all, Bartman was at fault for nothing. Secondly, no matter what they say about us Sox fans, we don't have nightmares about our team blowing it. The Sox won in '05 and that erased many memories. The Cubs are trying real hard to make it to '08 to they can complete their 100 years. They will have that dubioius distinction, and the memory of their team falling apart at the seams just because a fan tried to catch a souvenior. Beluschi is dumber than I thought.

ClaudelSleptHere
06-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Actually, he is just as dumb as I thought.

Hitmen77
06-28-2006, 12:08 AM
Typical Cub fan. Still calling Bartman names. Cub fans will never get it. First of all, Bartman was at fault for nothing. Secondly, no matter what they say about us Sox fans, we don't have nightmares about our team blowing it. The Sox won in '05 and that erased many memories. The Cubs are trying real hard to make it to '08 to they can complete their 100 years. They will have that dubioius distinction, and the memory of their team falling apart at the seams just because a fan tried to catch a souvenior. Beluschi is dumber than I thought.

I guess Jim's comments prove that Sox fans hate the Cubs but Cub fans don't care about the Sox.

I'm really getting a good laugh out of watching all these Cub fans stew in their own juices about the Sox. Couldn't happen to a more smug, fact twisting fan base.

Sox win world series,:gulp: Sox on pace to win 106:cool: , Cubs on pace to lose 102:o: ....Cub fans are just beyond bitter at this point. I love it when some of them still try to play that "at least we have ivy and an old scoreboard" card. How pathetic to try to argue that an outdated scoreboard is better than winning. Further proof that they don't care about baseball.

Steelrod
06-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Kind of the same way I feel when he gets beat in the ratings.

JUribe1989
06-28-2006, 01:47 AM
John had talent

Jim does not

ewokpelts
06-28-2006, 01:47 AM
Fixed it for you :tongue:. What a loser. What exactly has he accomplished in the last 20 years that is either funny or entertaining? I can't think of a single thing.that movie he did with tupac was funny...y'know...where he tried to "act"

TDog
06-28-2006, 04:23 AM
He doesn't deserve to have his name spelled right.

If he has a television show, I guess that's one more reason to be happy about not owning a TV.

SOXPHILE
06-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Eh, who cares about that no talent hack. I'm sick of seeing him everywhere. The wrong Belushi died anyway.

buehrle4cy05
06-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Lisa: Dad, do you know what you've done? Nobody will ever die!
Homer: Does that mean the Jim Belushi Show won't be cancelled?
Lisa: I guess.
Homer: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PalehosePlanet
06-28-2006, 01:14 PM
All of the negatives I'm reading are totally true. The least versatile actor in cinema history;he is an embarrassment to Chicago. He is the SAME EXACT CHARACTER in every movie or TV show that he's done. Which is basically a party-animal (Trading Places, About Last Night, etc...) or a regular tough guy (K-9, Red Heat, etc...).

Frater Perdurabo
06-28-2006, 01:28 PM

He had the good fortune to outlive his brother.

getonbckthr
06-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Personally i'm happy with what he said on the Hot Seat. We all know he is a Cub fan I am happy he didn't come on there and say, "all my life i've been a cub fan both those Sox from last year were great I find it hard not to support both teams." Or some other bandwagon-esque comment that we've heard for the last 8 months.

fquaye149
06-28-2006, 05:44 PM
And his sister-in-law on the show is smoking. :wired:

She should quit. If she did that in a bar next to Hangar, his jacket would smell bad the next day.:redneck