PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 6/25 Pepsi WS Promo Hats: What do they look like?

woodsdavid
06-26-2006, 05:21 PM
So what do these mysterious hats look like? Couldn't tell by watching last night's game.

There was a whole string last week dedicated to when to get there to be one of the 1st 20k fans: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73764

StillMissOzzie
06-26-2006, 05:28 PM
So what do these mysterious hats look like? Couldn't tell by watching last night's game.

There was a whole string last week dedicated to when to get there to be one of the 1st 20k fans: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73764

We didn't get one, but it's not like I was gonna trade in my official WS champions hat for this one. Anyhow, the hat is very dark blue, there is a small Pepsi logo right over the wearer's right temple, and the WS logo on the front is the "sunburst" version. As SGA hats go, it's OK.

SMO

Chips
06-26-2006, 07:02 PM
I didn't get one either. And I'm glad I didn't get in line that early to get one. I had a much better time tailgating with Cheeses, Robiowho, The Dude, Cwsfannick, Jose, Dump, etc.:gulp:

robiwho
06-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I didn't get one either. And I'm glad I didn't get in line that early to get one. I had a much better time tailgating with Cheeses, Robiowho, The Dude, Cwsfannick, Jose, Dump, etc.:gulp:

The hats definitely weren't worth missing the tailgate over. I got one that was laying under my seat, but I wouldn't have gone out of the way for it.

Soxfanspcu11
06-26-2006, 09:05 PM
I didn't even know that they were handing stuff out yesterday. The hat's not bad, but it doesn't rock the house either.

We got 2 of them and there were a bunch still there as well.

On a side note, does anyone know why only 1 gate was open on the west entrance yesterday??:?:

I typically enter the gate that is the furthest south on the west side of the park, but for some reason, no dice yesterday.

Anyone know??

ewokpelts
06-27-2006, 12:31 PM
I didn't even know that they were handing stuff out yesterday. The hat's not bad, but it doesn't rock the house either.

We got 2 of them and there were a bunch still there as well.

On a side note, does anyone know why only 1 gate was open on the west entrance yesterday??:?:

I typically enter the gate that is the furthest south on the west side of the park, but for some reason, no dice yesterday.

Anyone know??managemnet has been real stupid with gates being open during game time.....there were quite a few games where only one gate was open BEFORE FIRST PITCH......last year, with smaller crowds(at least in the spring), almost all gates were open
Gene

Sad
06-27-2006, 12:57 PM
wife brought me home a hat from Sunday's game-

I'm kind of fussy about what hats I'll wear but I liked this one... not overdone like some hats and didn't have that BIG HAT look like the one on Fred McGriff in that Baseball Fundamentals /commercial :o:

thepaulbowski
06-27-2006, 02:57 PM
I got there are 6:30-6:45 and got a hat. Didn't have to wait in line or anything. It's a pretty sweet hat as far as free hats go.

GregoryEtc
06-27-2006, 02:59 PM
I had a much better time tailgating with Cheeses, Robiowho, The Dude, Cwsfannick, Jose, Dump, etc.:gulp:

Wait a minute... I wasn't there! That must have been an imposter!!!

Chrisaway
06-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Here it is. Pretty nice for a freebie.
http://i4.tinypic.com/15yg4lh.jpg

dirty_k
06-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Looks good from the pic. Couldn't make it out to the game but got it on eBay for $12 total plus someone was supposed to be getting me one there. I'll find out next weekend if I now have two.
I have a different Pepsi giveaway hat that looks to be a similar cut hat that fits pretty well for a cheap hat and just says "Sox" and "2005 Champs" - I like it's simplicity.

Law11
06-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Not a bad hat. Good for cutting the grass with. Nothing I'd wear over my regular goin out caps..

JohnBasedowYoda
06-27-2006, 04:24 PM
The hats definitely weren't worth missing the tailgate over. I got one that was laying under my seat, but I wouldn't have gone out of the way for it.

You stole my hat!

JohnBasedowYoda
06-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Here it is. Pretty nice for a freebie.

I see some boba fett, and maybe a little wolverine action. DVD box set is also in full force