PDA

View Full Version : Pregame Scoreboard Video/Music...

SouthsideFathead
06-26-2006, 04:11 PM
This is about the video the Sox play on the JumboTron prior to taking the field...

Anyone have the video?

Anyone have the music? or know what the songs are?

Mr.1Dog
06-26-2006, 04:13 PM
Go to www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com) and type in White Sox in the search panel. The montage that precedes every game is on the website.:bandance:

TheDarkGundam
06-26-2006, 04:38 PM
The first song (IIRC) is "Elk Hunt" from the Last of the Mohecans soundtrack.
Then, "He's a Pirate" aka "The Pirate Song" from Pirates of the Carribean
then, "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC

Joosh
06-26-2006, 04:51 PM
The first song (IIRC) is "Elk Hunt" from the Last of the Mohecans soundtrack.
Then, "He's a Pirate" aka "The Pirate Song" from Pirates of the Carribean
then, "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC

Actually, the first song is "Harrows Way." It's a classical piece.

sox_fan_forever
06-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Actually, the first song is "Harrows Way." It's a classical piece.

Uh, I am pretty sure the song they are talking about is "Elk Hunt." It's a permanant part of my Sox playlist and I got it from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack.

ilsox7
06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
This thread has been done before, numerous times.

Look but don't touch (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62088&highlight=thunderstruck+video)

LuvSox
06-26-2006, 06:18 PM

Look but don't touch (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62088&highlight=thunderstruck+video)

To death.

Frontman
06-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Well, for the youtube ignorant like me, is there any way to download this to your computer? My grandmother is legally blind and can't see it in such a small window. Her husband, God rest his soul, was the one who put me on the track of being a Sox fan, and I know she'd love to see it if I could blow it up and view it in a larger window.

Thanks in advance,

Front

Lip Man 1
06-26-2006, 09:34 PM
One of the most electric pieces of video / audio I've ever seen.

Lip

SCarolina_Ron
06-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Well, for the youtube ignorant like me, is there any way to download this to your computer? My grandmother is legally blind and can't see it in such a small window. Her husband, God rest his soul, was the one who put me on the track of being a Sox fan, and I know she'd love to see it if I could blow it up and view it in a larger window.

Thanks in advance,

Front

Put "youtube download" in your search engine (google, yahoo etc.). You will find several links for downloading the video. Hope this helps.

Frontman
06-27-2006, 06:13 PM
Put "youtube download" in your search engine (google, yahoo etc.). You will find several links for downloading the video. Hope this helps.

D'Oh! Forgot about that little concept of searching. Thanks, I'll let you know if it works. (Just an aside, if all you Sox fans can keep my Gram in your thoughts and prayers, she was taken to the hospital last night. I hope I can get this downloaded so she can see it. It might brighten her up a bit.)

Thanks!

Front

Chips
06-27-2006, 08:11 PM

Almost as bad as those threads about what song is playing when PK comes to the plate.

IronFisk
06-27-2006, 08:47 PM
I still wish they'd sneak in the former "Home Run of the Century" opening now and then - updated of course. I loved that!

DannyCaterFan
06-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Uh, I am pretty sure the song they are talking about is "Elk Hunt." It's a permanant part of my Sox playlist and I got it from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack.

The first song is "Harrow's Way". I thought it was Elk Hunt too. They are very similar.

Hitmen77
06-28-2006, 12:38 PM
So how does one obtain a copy of Harrow's Way? From the old thread, I see a link to a streaming copy of it, but is there a place to purchase it?

By the way, I did a Google search for "Harrow's Way" and it turned up absolutely nothing.