PDA

View Full Version : come all-star break

repeat06
06-24-2006, 06:39 PM
who do you think will throw up the white flag first the Twins or the Marlins? I can see these 2 teams heating up but i think there is no chance to make the playoffs by any chance.

TheOldRoman
06-24-2006, 08:03 PM
You mean the same Twins who are 9-1 in their last 10? They are just starting to heat up.
I'm not saying they have a chance at the wildcard, but with Santana or Liriano going 2 out of 5 days, they have a chance to get back in it.
As for the Marlins, they already waved the white flag. They have nothing left to trade. All their players are young and cheap.

StockdaleForVeep
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Marlins white flagged the second the sox won the world series in 05.

DaleJRFan
06-24-2006, 09:08 PM
Dude, What's the Score?

Ol' No. 2
06-24-2006, 09:26 PM
You mean the same Twins who are 9-1 in their last 10? They are just starting to heat up.
I'm not saying they have a chance at the wildcard, but with Santana or Liriano going 2 out of 5 days, they have a chance to get back in it.
As for the Marlins, they already waved the white flag. They have nothing left to trade. All their players are young and cheap.They swept Boston but the rest of their wins were against crappy NL teams. Whatever will they do without Tony Batista?