PDA

View Full Version : Picks to Click Preseason?

RichH55
02-09-2002, 09:40 AM
I know this site does the Picks to Click(very cool), but do you guys have a long and involved preseason prediction techogeek format as well? I just wanted to know that when the times comes to make all those bold and inaccurate predictions of mine they can be saved to humilate me in the future

harwar
02-09-2002, 09:53 AM
Last year we had a contest for who actually makes the opening day roster.The only outstanding pick i made last spring was(don't hit me)Julio Ramirez.It would be cool to do that again.

voodoochile
02-09-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by harwar
Last year we had a contest for who actually makes the opening day roster.The only outstanding pick i made last spring was(don't hit me)Julio Ramirez.It would be cool to do that again.

When will this be starting? I hope we do it again, but then again, I was a winner last year...

:)

CubKilla
02-09-2002, 01:47 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict Frank Thomas WILL make the team this season.

:hurt

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

All kidding aside, that sounds like it would be alot of fun and would make for fun conversations later in the season.

doublem23
02-09-2002, 05:54 PM
Hey now.. We did that last year and looked what happened....

CLR01
02-09-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Hey now.. We did that last year and looked what happened....

You cant prove that.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-09-2002, 08:17 PM
By tradition, we have a preseason poll every year that begins once spring training games start, and concludes the night before opening day.

Now, really. You didn't think I would miss a detail this big, did you?

:)

Jerry_Manuel
02-09-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Now, really. You didn't think I would miss a detail this big, did you?

I did, yes.

My thinking was that you were still physically drained from the arm wrestling challenge. :smile:

Soxheads
02-09-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I did, yes.

My thinking was that you were still physically drained from the arm wrestling challenge. :smile:

Ouch.

Jerry_Manuel
02-09-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
Ouch.

What, I say?

:gulp: