PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, section 154

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-23-2006, 12:26 AM
For making my dad's birthday incredible. My mom ordered a scoreboard message that said "Dan- Its the big 5-0 so we're putting it on the board. Happy Birthday". EVERYBODY around us (yes, even card fans) said "Yeah DAN!" "HERE'S TO YOU!" My Dad just stood up and waved around and all those guys raised their beers to him. He felt great after that and to top it off, a White Sox Winner. Thanks to you guys, and go sox!

CHISOXFAN13
06-23-2006, 12:46 AM
For making my dad's birthday incredible. My mom ordered a scoreboard message that said "Dan- Its the big 5-0 so we're putting it on the board. Happy Birthday". EVERYBODY around us (yes, even card fans) said "Yeah DAN!" "HERE'S TO YOU!" My Dad just stood up and waved around and all those guys raised their beers to him. He felt great after that and to top it off, a White Sox Winner. Thanks to you guys, and go sox!

I was a few sections over and saw the message on the board and your dad standing.

Glad you had a great night, as did everyone wearing Sox colors! :bandance:

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-23-2006, 12:49 AM
I was a few sections over and saw the message on the board and your dad standing.

Glad you had a great night, as did everyone wearing Sox colors! :bandance:

Sweet!

ChiSoxGirl
06-23-2006, 12:55 PM

That was your family?! I was in Sec. 155 Row 22 and saw you guys perfectly! Your dad looked so happy! :D:

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-23-2006, 12:59 PM
That was your family?! I was in Sec. 155 Row 22 and saw you guys perfectly! Your dad looked so happy! :D:

Were you around that one guy who kept bragging about his Joe Crede jersey? :D:

ChiSoxGirl
06-23-2006, 01:02 PM
Were you around that one guy who kept bragging about his Joe Crede jersey? :D:

Hmmm... I don't remember him. I just remember some guy in a Cardinals home McGhee jersey who, in the 9th inning, wanted to start something with DieTrying79 for no apparent reason!

I had my Podsednik player tee on if that helps you in remembering me....

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Hmmm... I don't remember him. I just remember some guy in a Cardinals home McGhee jersey who, in the 9th inning, wanted to start something with DieTrying79 for no apparent reason!

I had my Podsednik player tee on if that helps you in remembering me....

I remember the guy in the Cardinals McGee jersey. I watched him the whole time. I did see alot of Pods jerseys tho :(:

ChiSoxGirl
06-24-2006, 12:55 AM
I remember the guy in the Cardinals McGee jersey. I watched him the whole time. I did see alot of Pods jerseys tho :(:

I had a Pods player tee on and was sitting a few rows behind him. But since I stayed in my seat the whole night (I keep score and hardly ever get up), you probably didn't see me, even when I turned around and saw your family. :(:

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-24-2006, 01:07 AM
I had a Pods player tee on and was sitting a few rows behind him. But since I stayed in my seat the whole night (I keep score and hardly ever get up), you probably didn't see me, even when I turned around and saw your family. :(:

I was a few rows behind him too! Except a bit to the right..This may be a weird question, but do you remember that guy with Curly hair who kept laughing really loud?

ChiSoxGirl
06-24-2006, 01:13 AM
I was a few rows behind him too! Except a bit to the right..This may be a weird question, but do you remember that guy with Curly hair who kept laughing really loud?

No, I don't. All I remember is a chick behind me who called Herm Schneider "Jerry Reinsdorf" when Herm ran out there to check on J.D.! :o: "Hey mom, look at Jerry Reinsdorf running out there! That's so funny!" :?: :angry: I didn't even waste my breath and correct her.

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-24-2006, 01:53 AM
No, I don't. All I remember is a chick behind me who called Herm Schneider "Jerry Reinsdorf" when Herm ran out there to check on J.D.! :o: "Hey mom, look at Jerry Reinsdorf running out there! That's so funny!" :?: :angry: I didn't even waste my breath and correct her.

Ok, Here's the last thing that you would mabye remember me. I was the one yelling "RISKE!!! RISKE!!!" and "BOBEEEEE!" and "BRANDON! MCCARTHY!" while they were warming up in the bullpen. I shouted so much stuff including "Tiiiiiimmmmooooo" when he was batting. I was sitting near the exit with a "BELLE" jersey.