PDA

View Full Version : IIRC...


czalgosz
02-08-2002, 06:37 PM
MLB.com's White Sox preview...

http://www2.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news_story.jsp?article_id=mlb_20020207_STwhite soxcapsules_news&team_id=mlb

Nothing here really earth-shattering.

Daver
02-08-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
MLB.com's White Sox preview...

http://www2.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news_story.jsp?article_id=mlb_20020207_STwhite soxcapsules_news&team_id=mlb

Nothing here really earth-shattering.

I can't remember the last time I read an interesting article on MLB.com.

czalgosz
02-08-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by daver


I can't remember the last time I read an interesting article on MLB.com.

MLB.com is probably the best source to look up stats. They have a really cool search engine for that. That's the only reason I look there at all.

bringbackrobin
02-08-2002, 07:06 PM
Yet the owners keep thinking that MLB.com is going to make them a whole slug of money. It's sad, really.

guillen4life13
02-08-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz


MLB.com is probably the best source to look up stats. They have a really cool search engine for that. That's the only reason I look there at all.

mlb.com may be good for current stats, but if you want historical, check out:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/