PDA

View Full Version : New Seating Chart Views

salty99
06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but the White Sox website has updated their seating chart. It now shows the view from every section with prices to the right of it. Pretty sweet if you ask me!

Sxy Mofo
06-21-2006, 01:16 PM
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but the White Sox website has updated their seating chart. It now shows the view from every section with prices to the right of it. Pretty sweet if you ask me!

A lot of stadiums have done that, it's really cool. Since i haven't been to the cell in a couple years and definitely haven't seen the views from each area, i'm definitely going to check that out.

Sxy Mofo
06-21-2006, 01:19 PM
it's simply amazing how much better the green seats look.

rdwj
06-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Wow, that's pretty nice. I like how you can magnify the view on the map too.

itsnotrequired
06-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Its about time they updated that thing.

bayzbol44
06-21-2006, 02:52 PM
They forgot to include all the vendors that stand in your way while the game is going on. They also forgot to include the people who get up and sit down in their seats while the game is going on. (Fans should learn to wait until the 1/2 inning is over.)

salty99
06-21-2006, 02:56 PM
They forgot to include all the vendors that stand in your way while the game is going on. They also forgot to include the people who get up and sit down in their seats while the game is going on. (Fans should learn to wait until the 1/2 inning is over.)

They also forget the annoying fans behind me who boo Brian Anderson for not bunting a runner over last night and then wildly cheer when he hits a two run double. GOod thing they left in the 5th inning anyway.

Fuller_Schettman
06-21-2006, 04:00 PM

Why doesn't the PA announcer gently remind fans a couple of times each game to please wait until there is a break in the action to get up from their seats?

Red Barchetta
06-21-2006, 07:42 PM
it's simply amazing how much better the green seats look.

I agree. The contrast between the blue and green on a sunny day is amazing! I know it doesn't matter when there are butts in those seats, but the ballpark looks a lot better with the green suit.

chidonez
06-22-2006, 12:18 AM
It's probably been mentioned countless times before, but I read this week that blue seats are popular (in some circles) because it's the color least resistant to fading. I didn't know that before.

HotelWhiteSox
06-22-2006, 12:29 AM
Now I know what it feels like to be Yellow M&M

Seriously, people seem to forget that a game is going on. Multiple games this year it's like people have waited for the pitch to be thrown for them to pass. Sucks more when you have the close aisle seat. Tonight I had a couple vendors just stop and rest or count money right in front during pitches, some consideration!

I like a rule being implemented where you have to wait until there is no live action or between innings, enforced by ushers (I thought I read another stadium had it).

chisoxfanatic
06-22-2006, 12:34 AM
To take care of a bunch of the vendor problems, why can't they do the same thing they do in Boston: All beer sales are done on the concourse...NO beer vendors! That cuts down on tons of those vendors. I think it's a pretty good idea!

bayzbol44
06-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Why doesn't the PA announcer gently remind fans a couple of times each game to please wait until there is a break in the action to get up from their seats?

Great question. Does anyone communicate with Brook? I think it would be a great suggestion. I know I was with a friend last night and he said in Arizona, the ushers don't allow people to go down when there is action. I know they do the same at the College World Series.