PDA

View Full Version : Question about 6/25

CynicSox
06-20-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm coming in from the SW suburbs for the game, any suggestions on when I should leave to get their in time for the free hats? How bad is the interstate situation down near the park? I don't want to get caught in a mess and miss anything. Thanks.

peeonwrigley
06-20-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm coming in from the SW suburbs for the game, any suggestions on when I should leave to get their in time for the free hats? How bad is the interstate situation down near the park? I don't want to get caught in a mess and miss anything. Thanks.

If driving in on 55 I would probably recommend exiting before the Ryan, maybe at Ashland or California. I'm sure others driving in from that way can suggest ways to beat traffic.

Since there is a giveaway, you'll want to be there before gates open probably. Chances are people will be lining up before they open.

Cat Thief
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
You will now get 25 different posts on how to get there! If I were you I would run down 55 to the Damen/Ashland exit. Take Ashland to 39th (Pershing) then proceeed east to lots F or L. It seems to me that Gate 1 sucks for freedbies so I would head over to gates 2 or 3.

Good luck and enoy the game.

I want Mags back
06-21-2006, 12:48 PM
im coming from Flossmoor. Hopefully leaving at 3:30 or so:D:

CynicSox
06-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the suggestions!