PDA

View Full Version : Rereleased tickets

South Side
06-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Does anyone have any idea how early you need to get to the box office for tickets that are rereleased? Are tickets always rereleased before the games or does this just happen occasionally? And one more question... do you think there will be any good seats (lower deck, non outfield) available since it's the Cardinals series? Thanks.

SCarolina_Ron
06-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Does anyone have any idea how early you need to get to the box office for tickets that are rereleased? Are tickets always rereleased before the games or does this just happen occasionally? And one more question... do you think there will be any good seats (lower deck, non outfield) available since it's the Cardinals series? Thanks.

Those are pretty much all season ticket holders. You can usually find seats there on StubHub.com but they can be pricey. Good luck.

BRDSR
06-20-2006, 12:11 AM

As far as I know, tickets are NOT always rereleased before games. That said, I would suggest getting to the box office at least 3 hours early and developing a relationship with one of the agents. It is not uncommon for them to flag you down if you're within sight when tickets are released.

Also, if you get desperate, I may be putting a couple upper deck seats up for sale tomorrow night for Thursdays game. Keep an eye out.

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-20-2006, 01:09 AM
go to the whitesox.com ticket exchange

HotelWhiteSox
06-20-2006, 01:16 AM
I asked and I remember Gene saying the day before is a good time. I would definately give it a shot. I got primo seats to Sox/Cleveland and Sox/Flub games by doing this (though it was a day or two before the event, not same day. If the same day, I'd probably go right when they opened)

rdwj
06-20-2006, 07:55 AM
Go to ebay. Any season ticket holder selling tickets can email tickets right to you. That way you know you're getting in before going to the park

ewokpelts
06-20-2006, 09:06 AM
sox charge has the primo seats first...i was offered seats behind the scout seats for friday.....
my advice, become an st holder(even partial), and get the rest you need off sox charge
Gene

bludupree
06-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Are we allowed to offer tickets on here for face value?

itsnotrequired
06-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Are we allowed to offer tickets on here for face value?

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=19

buehrle4cy05
06-20-2006, 10:33 AM
I just ordered 2 tickets for today's game yesterday through the Sox. The best they had was 2 in section 557, row 21. I'm up there, but I was just grateful that there were tickets left.

HotelWhiteSox
06-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Or make friends that are ST holders. I just got verrry lucky for tomorrow :D:

BadBobbyJenks
06-20-2006, 12:38 PM
I had been checking ticketmaster constantly for weeks and finally tickets opened up this weekend behind the bullpen on for wednesdays game. Not sure why these tickets went back up but it happens right before a lot of games

Dan Mega
06-20-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm in Section 159 for tomorrow's game. Should be fun!

Sargeant79
06-20-2006, 01:12 PM
sox charge has the primo seats first...i was offered seats behind the scout seats for friday.....
my advice, become an st holder(even partial), and get the rest you need off sox charge
Gene

What is Sox Charge? I am not familiar with it, but would be interested in using it (this is my first year as a 27-game ST holder). Is it on whitesox.com?

itsnotrequired
06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
What is Sox Charge? I am not familiar with it, but would be interested in using it (this is my first year as a 27-game ST holder). Is it on whitesox.com?

SoxCharge allows you to order single game tickets directly from the Sox without going through Ticketmaster (so you don't have to pay all the "convenience" fees).

To use SoxCharge, you need to have filled out an authorization form first. You should have gotten one in your season ticket package. If you lost the form or something, call up the Sox and they can send you a new one. You can probably fill it out right at the ballpark as well.

Sargeant79
06-20-2006, 01:49 PM
SoxCharge allows you to order single game tickets directly from the Sox without going through Ticketmaster (so you don't have to pay all the "convenience" fees).

To use SoxCharge, you need to have filled out an authorization form first. You should have gotten one in your season ticket package. If you lost the form or something, call up the Sox and they can send you a new one. You can probably fill it out right at the ballpark as well.

Thanks for the info.

South Side
06-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the advice. I ended up ordering tickets from the Sox Pride Club special code. I believe those might be the seats behind the bullpen that opened up that someone mentioned. I could be wrong though. Thanks again.

russ99
06-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the advice. I ended up ordering tickets from the Sox Pride Club special code. I believe those might be the seats behind the bullpen that opened up that someone mentioned. I could be wrong though. Thanks again.

Yeah, I got the same section of seats for the first Astros game. I think they saved a few rows in that section through the season for Sox Pride Club. it was worth the $20. :D:

My next challenge, find 2 Red Sox tickets. :(: