PDA

View Full Version : Anderson and Garland?

Tekijawa
06-19-2006, 09:38 AM
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but both my brother and I noticed that Garland left Brian Hanging both times he came into the Dugout in last nights game. He high fived and pounded fists with everyone around Brian. Is that just a rookie thing or is there something between them?

the gooch
06-19-2006, 10:36 AM
i always thought a first career home run received the 'no cheers from the dugout' response. i guess its different for pitchers. (1st in 35 years and all)

rdwj
06-19-2006, 10:45 AM
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but both my brother and I noticed that Garland left Brian Hanging both times he came into the Dugout in last nights game. He high fived and pounded fists with everyone around Brian. Is that just a rookie thing or is there something between them?

He did not - he slapped Brian's hand

BNLSox
06-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I actually thought this thread was going to suggest that we use Garland in center until Anderson finds his swing.

Hawkeroo1980
06-19-2006, 12:14 PM
I think what threw you off was when anderson hit rocks with garland..but kept his hand up afterwards to slap rocks with Robbie

IronFisk
06-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Uh, that's reading into this a bit much. Did you see how many fists Garland had to "respond" to when he got to the dugout? Heck, BA was so giddy he ended up kissing his shoulder.

leens01
06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
After Garland was taken out, I believe he was talking and laughing with Anderson. They were right behind Buehrle who looked like he was trying to "concentrate" on the game.

TornLabrum
06-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Who is Brian Hanging?

TheDarkGundam
06-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Who is Brian Hanging?
Brian Hanging is the guy who Garland left. :tongue:

JohnBasedowYoda
06-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Tekijawa needs more coffee in the morning.

caulfield12
06-19-2006, 01:41 PM
Vazquez is over .200 on his career with a homer and 24 RBI's. An idea, at least, lol.

Tekijawa
06-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Tekijawa needs more coffee in the morning.

I need less beer in the evenings evidently... My Crazy Imagination!

P.S. The random capitalizations in my post go back to the days in high school when I worked for a printer and had to send out invoices where the beginning of every word was capitalized. Every once-in-awhile I slip back into capitalization mode with out realizing it.