PDA

View Full Version : Cubs game Tommorow

soxwon
06-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Lets have some fun here.
Im going to the Flubs game tommorow, what should i expect from Wrigley and the Fans?
Actually ive been there many times, but since i know ya'll have fun
cutting up the Cubs, - Sound Off!!!!!!!

StillMissOzzie
06-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Lets have some fun here.
Im going to the Flubs game tommorow, what should i expect from Wrigley and the Fans?

I'm still a big Cubs fan until after tomorrow, so I can't help you there.
Let's go, Messiah!

SMO
:gulp:

oeo
06-17-2006, 06:58 PM
I'm still a big Cubs fan until after tomorrow, so I can't help you there.
Let's go, Messiah!

SMO
:gulp:

The Cubs are painful to watch. I don't know how any diehard Cub fan can keep watching that crap. I think my TV would be broken, just after today.

Ol' No. 2
06-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Lets have some fun here.
cutting up the Cubs, - Sound Off!!!!!!!I'd expect Wiggley to smell and the fans to be clueless (except for the Tigers fans there).

Oh, yeah. Expect the Cubs to lose.

southside rocks
06-17-2006, 09:51 PM
No idea, I've only been to Wrigley once and that was in 1979. A friend from out of town wanted to go to a game and I went with him.

I did cheer for the team today, though, if you call it cheering to scream "come on, you freaks, can't you even get a hit, you're pathetic!" The Tigers looked like they were having entirely too much fun.

DSpivack
06-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Friend asked if I wanted to go tomorrow (he got free tix), I turned him down. Rooting for the Cubs at Wrigley? No thanks.

Layla
06-18-2006, 05:09 AM
Lets have some fun here.

Obviously, when you enter you will be in a state of awe - actually being in the Shrine.

You will see the the recent college grads of fine universities. You will see the most beautiful women. You will have many conversations with intelligent baseball fans.

You will bemoan the fact that Santo is not in the Hall of Fame. You will hear of what the season would have been had Prior, Wood, and Lee be healthy.
You will hear what a gentleman Barrett is.

And when it's all over, you will take many showers to get the filth off and look forward to you next game at the Cell.:smile:

cbotnyse
06-18-2006, 01:20 PM
****ing Prior just gives up a HR to the first batter he faces...then has a throwing error on a bunt.......the best chance we have of Detroit not winning this game, is a rain out. :angry:

vegyrex
06-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Lets have some fun here.

Did you notice any rays of light shine down on Prior as he took the mound? :redneck

MarySwiss
06-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Obviously, when you enter you will be in a state of awe - actually being in the Shrine.

You will see the the recent college grads of fine universities. You will see the most beautiful women. You will have many conversations with intelligent baseball fans.

You will bemoan the fact that Santo is not in the Hall of Fame. You will hear of what the season would have been had Prior, Wood, and Lee be healthy.
You will hear what a gentleman Barrett is.

And when it's all over, you will take many showers to get the filth off and look forward to you next game at the Cell.:smile:

:rolling:

LongLiveFisk
06-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Expect the smell of urine. :cool:

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Has anybody seen the movie Eight Men Out? Yeah, that Prior throw to first reminded me of that movie. It was like Prior was trying to lose the game. Pathetic.

soxwon
06-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Well i got to the park around 12:30, waited outside the gate across from the firehouse on waveland.
Hi fived a few sox fans, and told a few tiger fans that "the real ball park is 6 miles south of here"
i was wearing my sox "Believe It" world series shirt.
One tiger couple said "not this year LOSERS"
So im getting dissed in MY own city, by a fan who's team is a game and a half in front of us.
My friend arrives, we go into the park.
Ahh the smell of urine is in the air!!!!
Find our seats in front of a group of twenty something's
Theyre discussing "this great sushi bar on southport you have to go to"
my seats were in sec 413 around third base, actually a great view, but not worth $46 per ticket.
oh on the street , parking was $40 in a lot next to the firehouse.
40 frickin dollars, and it was full.
Game starts, my row is half full there were 6 empty seats next to me.
Detroit takes a 6-0 lead pounding THE MESSIAH for 3 homers in the first inning.
i went to the game with the intent of rooting for the cubs for the FIRST time in my life.
Out the door went this idea.
GO TIGERS!!!!
the cubs are so incompitent, they couldn't even win one game from the tigers
I dined on two of wrigglys finest hot dogs, which hours later came up real nicely.
sox food, totally blows away cubs food.
I cheered each tiger home run 8 of em.
yes 8 home runs plus 3 cub homers, what a day.
I asked my pal, wheres the fireworks.
he goes "we aint got none"
i listened to the sox game on my radio, one cubs fan showed up in the 4th
and i heard him say "damn -the sox are winning AGAIN"
oh the 3 yuppie fans in front of me bought cubs hats, and left the frickin tags on them, i cant stand people who dont rip off the tags. dont they realise how dorky they appear?
I had a good time, i proudly walked down clark, talking to any sox fan, i came upon, discussing todays GREAT VICTORY, in the sweep over Cincy.
i shall return in two weeks, for the sunday sox-cubs game.
it was great to hear the fans BOOING prior off the field,
im sure ill hear it again in two weeks.

C-Dawg
06-18-2006, 09:08 PM
i went to the game with the intent of rooting for the cubs for the FIRST time in my life.
Out the door went this idea.
GO TIGERS!!!!
the cubs are so incompitent, they couldn't even win one game from the tigers

I need to see if the Pirates won today. If the Cubs are going to roll over and let the Tigers steamroll them like this, the least the Pirates could do is win one or two and drop the Cubs into last place. Its all I ask!

DumpJerry
06-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Hi fived a few sox fans, and told a few tiger fans that "the real ball park is 6 miles south of here"
8 miles.

soxwon
06-19-2006, 04:18 PM
8 miles.
thanks for correcting me.

oh another thing, since the nets are put up under the roof to catching falling concrete, an older cub fan told me, every day around 4pm
the pigeons roost on the netting and they crap on people
i was LMAO when i heard this.
So cub fans are getting **** on by pigeons.
crap on the field, crap on your heads.

and those fans above me were discussing beers.
one girl asked her male friend, you can choose beetween
Budweiser and Old Style.
The guy said- "go with the old style, its much better"

so there getting **** on and drinking pisswater.

Mod edit: I fixed your two language filter violations. See you next week.

Chicken Dinner
06-19-2006, 04:25 PM
So cub fans are getting S**T on by pigeons.
crap on the field, crap on your heads.

Sounds like Sox fans that go to Wrigley are getting **** on also. :o: