PDA

View Full Version : the pot calling the kettle black?

SOXfnNlansing
06-16-2006, 09:32 AM
this is so rich that the trib is accusing CSN of biased coverage of the Sox. Hangar would love this one........

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/chi-0606160193jun16,1,566847.story?coll=chi-sportswhitesox-hed

................Stories also mentioned TV cameras caught Ozzie Guillen yelling at someone in the dugout, Tracey burying his head in his hands and Guillen spiking a bottle of water.

Dramatic stuff, huh?

But Comcast SportsNet didn't show any of it during its 30-minute "SportsDay" wrap-up show.....................

Dan Mega
06-16-2006, 09:40 AM
And its written by Greenstein no less. Yes, Hangar would nail this one to the wall as a testament of his eternal struggle.

Mickster
06-16-2006, 10:50 AM
I don't see Greenstein's email address listed in the article. Does ne not publish it?

Tekijawa
06-16-2006, 10:58 AM
I don't see Greenstein's email address listed in the article. Does ne not publish it?

Would you attach you email address to that Article? That would be like Bruce Willis wearing his sandwich board in Die hard 2, I think that's the one, where Samuel L. Jackson saves him from a beating.

PatK
06-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Would you attach you email address to that Article? That would be like Bruce Willis wearing his sandwich board in Die hard 2, I think that's the one, where Samuel L. Jackson saves him from a beating.

It was the third Die Hard.

IlliniSox
06-16-2006, 12:27 PM
And its written by Greenstein no less. Yes, Hangar would nail this one to the wall as a testament of his eternal struggle. I miss his rants, get him back here.

tebman
06-16-2006, 01:47 PM
This is rich, indeed. Clearly, the immense reach and influence of a local free cable channel is going to hatch "an effort to show controversy-free highlights that might please the Sox."

Meanwhile, the Tribune keeps locking the doors and windows to keep angry shareholders from storming the Tower. They ought to worry about staying in business instead of accusing minor media outlets of corporate favortism and saying, "Well, they do it, too!"

George Knue is apparently not the only one there sensitive to the suggestion of Cubs/Tribune backscratching.

ChetChat
06-16-2006, 03:00 PM
The tides of the Chicago media are finally turning in our favor