PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the garage sale?

LongLiveFisk
06-16-2006, 09:26 AM
It's tomorrow...I want to go, but does anyone know what time it starts & what time it ends?

Chips
06-16-2006, 09:37 AM
9am to 2pm.

I'm not going.

Here (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/community/index.jsp)

cbotnyse
06-16-2006, 09:39 AM
and where is it exactly? the parking lot?

whitesoxwilkes
06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
and where is it exactly? the parking lot?

Patio area. Be prepared to wait in line, but they have some really cool stuff. I may hop on the bike and head down there early, game time decision.

cbotnyse
06-16-2006, 09:47 AM
cool. thanks...what kind of stuff are they selling? game used stuff? memorabilia?

Chips
06-16-2006, 09:50 AM
game used stuff? memorabilia?

Yes and yes. Read the damn link

cbotnyse
06-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Yes and yes. Read the damn link
sorry missed that. who peed in your cheerios this morning? :redneck

Deuce
06-16-2006, 11:39 AM
I can't. I have to go to my brother-in-law and his future ex-wife's wedding instead. :mad: :angry: :cuss:

skottyj242
06-16-2006, 11:42 AM
sorry missed that. who peed in your cheerios this morning? :redneck

You obvioulsly don't know our very surly buddy Chips do you?

Cuck the Fubs
06-16-2006, 12:02 PM
We'll be down there for the family field day & garage sale tomorrow....

Our time on the grass is @ 9:30 so we'll be down there bright n early!

DaleJRFan
06-16-2006, 12:04 PM
I can't. I have to go to my brother-in-law and his future ex-wife's wedding instead. :mad: :angry: :cuss:

hahahaha...

I once introduced my girlfriend (at a wedding none-the-less) as "my future ex-wife". Needless to say, it didn't go over so well. :o:

So is the USCF Yard Sale similar to the Garage Sale at Soxfest in that you are funneled through a room like an alacart cafeteria? Or is it more like a store you can walk around in??

No plans tomorrow.. might just go...

LongLiveFisk
06-16-2006, 12:12 PM
I once introduced my girlfriend (at a wedding none-the-less) as "my future ex-wife". Needless to say, it didn't go over so well. :o:

I'd KILL you. :redneck

whitesoxwilkes
06-16-2006, 12:19 PM
hahahaha...

So is the USCF Yard Sale similar to the Garage Sale at Soxfest in that you are funneled through a room like an alacart cafeteria? Or is it more like a store you can walk around in??

No plans tomorrow.. might just go...

It's like the Soxfest garage sale, only with a lot more stuff and a lot more space. You still have to wait in line though.

russ99
06-16-2006, 12:42 PM
The Sox Garage sale is tomorrow.

From Sox.com Linky (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/community/index.jsp)

"White Sox Yard Sale - Saturday, June 17 at U.S. Cellular Field, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Please join us for our third annual Yard Sale on Saturday, June 17. The Yard Sale will feature new, game-worn and used equipment, including autographed and/or team-issued jerseys, pants, hats, bats, gloves and baseballs from current and former players, MLB publications and much more! There is no cost or reservations needed to shop the Yard Sale."

Did anyone go last year? I wonder if there's going to be any World Series related items... How expensive are these items?

EDIT: Oops - missed the other thread... Thread (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73297)

dademz1
06-17-2006, 02:14 AM
Sorry :)

BeefyD
06-17-2006, 10:22 PM
So, did anyone go???? My wife is about to have our 2nd child any moment, so there was no way I could make it. However, I am curious as to what was available, what some of you bought, etc....

bigfoot
06-18-2006, 09:58 AM
[quote=DaleJRFan]hahahaha...

So.......You now introduce her as "My First Wife"?!!!:bandance:

Special Ed
06-19-2006, 01:08 PM
I went with my son, girlfriend, brother and nephews. We has a blast on the field. What a great day.

The garage sale had jerseys, bats, hats and all kinds of other stuff. Couldn't afford the Ventura gamer jersey.:(:

Lots of fun. I'll definitely be there next year.