PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Jermaine Dye

RealMenWearBlack
06-16-2006, 02:11 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/fan_forum/greetings_from.jsp?date=061506

Dan Mega
06-16-2006, 07:43 AM
If you ever wanted to see what a model professional athlete looks like, look no further than Jermaine Dye.

rdwj
06-16-2006, 08:00 AM
Easily the most underrated player on this team

batmanZoSo
06-16-2006, 08:01 AM
What's up, Jermaine!

esbrechtel
06-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Easily the most underrated player on this team

i said that yesterday while watchin the game....he may be underrated but i dont think he is under appreciated, i see him as a key guy on this club...he did great things last year and he looks to be doing better things this year

Palehose13
06-16-2006, 09:28 AM
If you ever wanted to see what a model professional athlete looks like, look no further than Jermaine Dye.

Absolutely. The guy is really a silent star. He started his career here declining a bigger offer elsewhere because he already gave KW his word and he has impeccable since Day 1. Ok, ok...so he started slow last year, but he is one heck of a RFer, can handle a stick, and appears to be a great guy.

Here's to you, JD!
:cheers:

MarySwiss
06-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Now that is a cool way to start my morning!

Thanks right back at'cha, Jermaine! :D:

rdwj
06-16-2006, 09:59 AM
i said that yesterday while watchin the game....he may be underrated but i dont think he is under appreciated, i see him as a key guy on this club...he did great things last year and he looks to be doing better things this year

I think the team knows what he brings to the table and that his efforts are recognized and appreciated, but for some reason, he doesn't get the press. I'm not quite sure why that is.

XplodingScorbord
06-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Gotta love Jermaine! Class act all the way!

Frater Perdurabo
06-16-2006, 10:11 AM
I think the team knows what he brings to the table and that his efforts are recognized and appreciated, but for some reason, he doesn't get the press. I'm not quite sure why that is.

He doesn't seek out the media. Konerko (and to an extent now, Thome) seem to relish all the cameras and microphones. Jermaine seems to like it that way, too.

ode to veeck
06-16-2006, 10:33 AM
I like what Jermaine says about the environment in the Sox dugout ... like a planet far, far, away from the later years of JM's reign.

MsSoxVixen22
06-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Great letter by JD! He (like the rest of the team) seems like an average, laid back guy! Keep up the good work Jermaine! White Sox....the classiest team in baseball! :D: