PDA

View Full Version : **Official CINCY PRE AND POST GAME HANG OUT THREAD**

chisoxfan83
06-15-2006, 11:21 AM
Someone had to make a thread on this already (out of the cincy roll call thread) to get more attention! Post it here.

MushMouth
06-15-2006, 11:41 AM
I just posted in the other thread:

I highly recommend hitting the (semi) original Skyline Chili on Vine or Camp Washington downtown for some late-night cincy-style chili... Whatever you do, don't get the Chili dog- they use mixed-meat abominations down there (this goes for the ballpark too), but the chili is fan-freakin-tastic.

Camp Washington
3005 Colerain Avenue
Cincinnati, OH

There is a small cluster of bars on Main Street downtown, most of the recent developments trying to bolster the area. Also Mount Adams has a lot of pubs and bars if you want to get out and check out some of the cooler parts of the city.

Can't wait to see Contreras on Saturday!

But also will add that a lot of bars have Cornhole (bags), so sox fans should feel at home.

A few other cool bars:

A Live One (owned by the guys who own the one in Lakeview... decent place) on Mount Adams.

I'll probably be at the Comet (4579 Hamilton Ave., probably 15 minutes from downtown, cool little spot near the in-laws house) or Norhtside Tavern (Northside is another cool little neighborhood, 4163 Hamilton Ave) or Fries (in Clifton 3247 Jefferson Avenue)... all great bars. But if you're sticking close to downtown, hit mainstreet or Mount Adams.