PDA

View Full Version : "White Sox EMail Address...FREE!" is legit!!

patbooyah
06-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I know I'm playing with fire, but the thread got closed down. hopefully it can be reopened and merged.

the white sox are offering this new email through their site.

follow this path:

whitesox.com > fan forum > check email

under "Get The Ultimate Webpack" click on "Learn More" and you are at the page that was originally linked.

TornLabrum
06-14-2006, 04:21 PM
I know I'm playing with fire, but the thread got closed down. hopefully it can be reopened and merged.

the white sox are offering this new email through their site.

follow this path:

whitesox.com > fan forum > check email

under "Get The Ultimate Webpack" click on "Learn More" and you are at the page that was originally linked.

Okay, now that we have proof. I already have an account, so I can't take that route. My email address, is different, as I pointed out.

patbooyah
06-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Okay, now that we have proof. I already have an account, so I can't take that route. My email address, is different, as I pointed out.

old friend,

i totally understand why you closed the thread. it did seem fishy. as a mod, you have to react quickly, and considering that it wasn't life or death, it is more important to get questionable material off the site until furthur review.

i just like to play detective. :cool:

TornLabrum
06-14-2006, 04:35 PM
old friend,

i totally understand why you closed the thread. it did seem fishy. as a mod, you have to react quickly, and considering that it wasn't life or death, it is more important to get questionable material off the site until furthur review.

i just like to play detective. :cool:

Yeah, I was playing detective, too, but was aced out because of the account I already have, so when clicked "register" it told me I had an account. And as I mentioned, that account was @whitesoxmvp.com, not @chicagowhitesox.net. Thanks for your further research.

MarySwiss
06-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Well, this seems to be somewhat cool! Of course, I don't know what the hell I'm doing, so I'll have my live-in IT guy look at it when he gets home tonight and explain what all the stuff on the toolbar is for and how I can customize things. But I think I like it! I plan on e-mailing my new addy to all my friends who are fans of enemy teams. (Heh-heh-heh!)

WSox8404
06-14-2006, 05:11 PM
Ok I signed up. Now how do I go and use the email. Let's say I open up my browser. What do I type in the URL to get to where the email is?

HotelWhiteSox
06-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Bwhahaha, I beat you both to it (post 6 in the closed thread)

Not that I need anymore email accounts, but I really like the portal page and that is now my homepage (Also, you can change the theme, and pick a picture of the Cell or Southpaw :tongue:). I like how you can mouseover the news stories and a little pop up with more info comes up, and some other intersting info you can add (I have one like that with SBC, but White Sox related is much better :D:)

MarySwiss
06-14-2006, 05:18 PM
Bwhahaha, I beat you both to it (post 6 in the closed thread)

Not that I need anymore email accounts, but I really like the portal page and that is now my homepage (Also, you can change the theme, and pick a picture of the Cell or Southpaw :tongue:). I like how you can mouseover the news stories and a little pop up with more info comes up, and some other intersting info you can add (I have one like that with SBC, but White Sox related is much better :D:)
I like the portal page too, but WSI is my home page! :cool: