PDA

View Full Version : Sox Championship Game!


WinningUgly!
02-06-2002, 09:22 PM
Frank :hurt Thomas overall tourney record:52-6
(def Simmons 15-0, Rowand 14-1, Durham 14-0, Valentin 9-4)

vs.

Mágglio :maggs Ordóńez overall tourney record:48-9
(def Paul 15-0, Parque 15-0, Konerko 10-4, Buerhle 8-5)

FarWestChicago
02-06-2002, 09:24 PM
Oh man, this is worst than yesterday! :(:

doublem23
02-06-2002, 09:24 PM
Anyone got a quarter?

Daver
02-06-2002, 09:25 PM
:gun

I would like to know why I wasn't included in this whole extravagance.I got game.

WinningUgly!
02-06-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by daver
:gun

I would like to know why I wasn't included in this whole extravagance.I got game.

I already had 4 #8 seeds. :D: Should have gone with 64 players!

Chisox_cali
02-06-2002, 09:28 PM
:maggs

Spiff
02-06-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Frank :hurt Thomas overall tourney record:52-6
(def Simmons 15-0, Rowand 14-1, Durham 14-0, Valentin 9-4)

vs.

Mágglio :maggs Ordóńez overall tourney record:48-9
(def Paul 15-0, Parque 15-0, Konerko 10-4, Buerhle 8-5)

Well this is certainly a surprise. :D:

doublem23
02-06-2002, 09:31 PM
So, is anyone gonna have the gall to make a pick? Or is it just me and Cali?

:hurt

We saw how much this offense needs his bat (and presence)... I dig Magglio, but Big Frank is the Big Hurt.

Go Sox!

FarWestChicago
02-06-2002, 09:33 PM
:hurt He's been around longer...

PaleHoseGeorge
02-06-2002, 09:37 PM
Go with the proven winner...

:hurt
"That would be me!"

Spiff
02-06-2002, 09:46 PM
:maggs :maggs :maggs :maggs :maggs

WinningUgly!
02-06-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
:maggs :maggs :maggs :maggs :maggs
Only one of those count 00! :D:

WinningUgly!
02-06-2002, 09:49 PM
:hurt

doublem23
02-06-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

Only one of those count 00! :D:

He just doesn't have enough practice in "Chicago politics." :)

Spiff
02-06-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

Only one of those count 00! :D:

Not if I create new usernames bwhahaha

Daver
02-06-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


He just doesn't have enough practice in "Chicago politics." :)

Vote early and often,unless your dead,then just often.:redneck

WinningUgly!
02-06-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00


Not if I create new usernames bwhahaha
:knue
"Damn those technogeeks!"

mrhootsbball1369
02-06-2002, 10:25 PM
Oooo EEee Oooo MAglio!!

OfficerKarkovice
02-06-2002, 10:38 PM
:hurt
HE'S THE MAN...AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ THE OFFICER SAID SO!

PaleHoseGeorge
02-06-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
HE'S THE MAN...AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ THE OFFICER SAID SO!

Stone Cold Steve Austin! Now that raises an interesting question...

Who would be interested in going to a "Pro Wrestling Night" promotion at Sox Park?

I would be there!

doublem23
02-06-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Stone Cold Steve Austin! Now that raises an interesting question...

Who would be interested in going to a "Pro Wrestling Night" promotion at Sox Park?

I would be there!

Hell yeah! We just had an independent wrestling league at St. Pats (don't ask why, I have no idea :?: ), but it was the craziest thing I've ever seen!

bjmarte
02-06-2002, 10:50 PM
Big Frank

WinningUgly!
02-06-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


Stone Cold Steve Austin! Now that raises an interesting question...

Who would be interested in going to a "Pro Wrestling Night" promotion at Sox Park?

I would be there!

I'd only agree to go if they replaced every seat in the house with steel folding chairs. Hopefully we'd be playing the sCrUBBIES that night! :D:

PaleHoseGeorge
02-06-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
I'd only agree to go if they replaced every seat in the house with steel folding chairs. Hopefully we'd be playing the sCrUBBIES that night! :D:

Oh yea, and some garbage can lids and a few folding tables for the Dudley Brothers to pile drive Samme!

RichH55
02-06-2002, 11:37 PM
:hitless NOOOO! Wait...Delete....cmon Delete ....FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DELETE! :(:

Jjav829
02-06-2002, 11:39 PM
:maggs

Daver
02-06-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
:hitless NOOOO! Wait...Delete....cmon Delete ....FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DELETE! :(:

And your true colours come shining through? :redneck

RichH55
02-06-2002, 11:40 PM
Though Seriously I choose :hurt

Been here a long time and been the man for a long time .914 OBS isnt bad Mags, but when you start throwing things around like Ted Williams incarnate it is hard to vote against Frank



And by the way...when Royce was still in this thing, when you were comparing his matchups did anyone else's mind flash over to the Final Scene in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid with Royce and two six shooters running out against the entire Bolivian Army, or am I just twisted.

RichH55
02-06-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by daver


And your true colours come shining through? :redneck


If I ever get the that point, just think of me as Final Scene Jack in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.....>Daver please feel free to substitute technology laden arrow projectile device for pillow

Daver
02-06-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Though Seriously I choose :hurt

Been here a long time and been the man for a long time .914 OBS isnt bad Mags, but when you start throwing things around like Ted Williams incarnate it is hard to vote against Frank



And by the way...when Royce was still in this thing, when you were comparing his matchups did anyone else's mind flash over to the Final Scene in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid with Royce and two six shooters running out against the entire Bolivian Army, or am I just twisted.


Twang............................................. ............................................Thump.

:redneck

kermittheefrog
02-06-2002, 11:46 PM
It's still Hurt's team, he's my pick.

longshot7
02-07-2002, 02:01 AM
is it too late? Maggs is the man. Sorry, Frank.
I was at the game in St. Louis in 97 when Magglio the sept call-up hit a game-winning home run. That's drama.

moochpuppy
02-07-2002, 08:40 AM
Considering the argument, "What have you done for me lately." I have to go with :maggs

Dadawg_77
02-07-2002, 12:10 PM
Frank is the best hitter to don the Sox colors, so got to go with him here

danman31
02-07-2002, 04:39 PM
:hurt because of seniority

Soxheads
02-07-2002, 04:59 PM
:maggs

THE_HOOTER
02-07-2002, 05:08 PM
:maggs



Oh Wee OH MAGGLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bjmarte
02-07-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
:hitless NOOOO! Wait...Delete....cmon Delete ....FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DELETE! :(:
I'm not sure if you are religious but I think this makes you "unclean" according to the old testament.

Meatpants
02-07-2002, 05:16 PM
:hurt

KempersRS
02-07-2002, 05:26 PM
:maggs

doublem23
02-07-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
:hitless NOOOO! Wait...Delete....cmon Delete ....FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DELETE! :(:

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/Graphics/RoyceChoice/jesusroyce.jpg

Is someone talking to me?

WinningUgly!
02-07-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


http://whitesoxinteractive.com/Graphics/RoyceChoice/jesusroyce.jpg

Is someone talking to me?


LOL! :D: Great, he's now a religion! "Claytonanity"

Daver
02-07-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!



LOL! :D: Great, he's now a religion! "Claytonanity"


This is the only response I can make to that.

http://users.pandora.be/p0p0/youare.swf

WinningUgly!
02-07-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by daver



This is the only response I can make to that.

http://users.pandora.be/p0p0/youare.swf

That's it! That's the song! It's been playing inside my head for as long as I can remember!! :D:

FarWestChicago
02-07-2002, 11:20 PM
I have moved the argument to The Parking Lot.