PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for tonight´s games

caulfield12
06-12-2006, 05:50 PM
In Verlander and Kazmir, you have two of the best young pitchers in the game...

Contreras has the winning streak, but we´re in Texas, where we never seem to play well (along with LA, pre post-season 2005 and OAK) and we´re facing a lefty in Koronka. I think we're 10-13 when a lefty starts, and it really should be 9-14 except for the clutch comeback against DET.

OTOH, Koronka used to be in the Cubs´ organization, so that should help us somehow in a cosmic way.

oeo
06-12-2006, 06:04 PM
In Verlander and Kazmir, you have two of the best young pitchers in the game...

Contreras has the winning streak, but we´re in Texas, where we never seem to play well (along with LA, pre post-season 2005 and OAK) and we´re facing a lefty in Koronka. I think we're 10-13 when a lefty starts, and it really should be 9-14 except for the clutch comeback against DET.

OTOH, Koronka used to be in the Cubs´ organization, so that should help us somehow in a cosmic way.

We've been doing a little better against lefties, and I think that's because Ozzie stopped taking all of our lefties out, just because a lefty was on the mound.

California Sox
06-12-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm taking Verlander over Kazmir. Someone just tried to trade him to me in my fantasy league so I looked up his stats. He got off to a great start but has been pretty bad in his last 3-4 starts.