PDA

View Full Version : Rowand Signing

JohnTucker0814
06-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Any idea if Rowand will be signing somewhere in Chicago upon his return in August to play the Cubs August 21-24?

If not, anyone interested in trying to get one set up at their place of business? haha

jenn2080
06-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Any idea if Rowand will be signing somewhere in Chicago upon his return in August to play the Cubs August 21-24?

If not, anyone interested in trying to get one set up at their place of business? haha

Batting practice!

thomas35forever
06-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Is this turning into another "We Want Aaron Back" thread? It better not be.

DumpJerry
06-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Is this turning into another "We Want Aaron Back" thread? It better not be.
When I saw the title, I thought it was announced that Aaron Rowand had signed a 10 year contract with a no-trade clause.

Maybe next week.

Chips
06-12-2006, 09:15 PM
When I saw the title, I thought it was announced that Aaron Rowand had signed a 10 year contract with a no-trade clause.

Maybe next week.

I can only hope.

sullythered
06-12-2006, 10:18 PM
The only thing as annoying as the "let's get Rowand" threads are the ridiculous anti-Rowand sentiment that inevitably follows.

DumpJerry
06-12-2006, 10:23 PM
The only thing as annoying as the "let's get Rowand" threads are the ridiculous anti-Rowand sentiment that inevitably follows.
No, it's not anti-Rowand, it's anti-"boo hoo, I miss Aaron, the greatest player since Shoeless Joe" postings. Get over it, he's gone. He's not coming back in a White Sox uniform. 2005 is over. Let's move on.

Chips
06-12-2006, 10:32 PM
No, it's not anti-Rowand, it's anti-"boo hoo, I miss Aaron, the greatest player since Shoeless Joe" postings. Get over it, he's gone. He's not coming back in a White Sox uniform. 2005 is over. Let's move on.
:thumbsup: Although, I'm a little "anti-Rowand", brought upon by the "boo-hoo I miss Rowand" posting.

ChetChat
06-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Hmm. I only miss Rowand cuz he's hot. Now I only have Pods & Crede to look at.. but Mackowiak isn't so bad, either... And Thome does look like a giant Koala bear. :wink:

Chips
06-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Hmm. I only miss Rowand cuz he's hot. Now I only have Pods & Crede to look at.. but Mackowiak isn't so bad, either... And Thome does look like a giant Koala bear. :wink:
I lot of chicks like Cotts as well. I can care less.

DumpJerry
06-12-2006, 11:55 PM
I know women who will run off to Antarctica in shorts and a tee shirt with Konerko if they were asked to do so by him......

ChetChat
06-13-2006, 12:02 AM

Oooo, how can I forget Cotts? And then there's Garland... And Javy Vasquez isn't so bad either, and Ozzie is pretty hot.. DAMN, not only are they WORLD CHAMPIONS, but our Sox are damn good to look at. And yes, I'm a chick :wink:
:bandance:

jenn2080
06-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Oooo, how can I forget Cotts? And then there's Garland... And Javy Vasquez isn't so bad either, and Ozzie is pretty hot.. DAMN, not only are they WORLD CHAMPIONS, but our Sox are damn good to look at. And yes, I'm a chick :wink:

I personally do not think there is anything attractive about Garland. He puts more hair product in his hair then most women!

spiffie
06-13-2006, 11:00 AM
I assume if you were to care less you wouldn't post 3 times in a thread about a guy you're tired of hearing about and are in fact starting to dislike.

yesenia
06-13-2006, 11:08 AM

AJ, Mack, Ozzie and Javier....yumm:redface: . I know AJ isnt exactly hot but I love his attitude

miker
06-13-2006, 02:29 PM
I personally do not think there is anything attractive about Garland. He puts more hair product in his hair then most women!
As if his 6.00+ ERA and 19 gopher balls weren't already a turn off...

ChetChat
06-14-2006, 12:26 AM
AJ, Mack, Ozzie and Javier....yumm:redface: . I know AJ isnt exactly hot but I love his attitude

AMEN to AJ's attitutude... THAT is a turn on.

jenn2080
06-14-2006, 08:35 AM
As if his 6.00+ ERA and 19 gopher balls weren't already a turn off...

:D: LOL no kidding. Not a big fan of his cockiness.

salty99
06-14-2006, 04:42 PM
ASk and you shall receive!!!

http://www.schwartzsports.com/shop.aspx?flag=Category&criteria=510

MsSoxVixen22
06-14-2006, 05:44 PM

I agree! Garland isn't exactly my cup of tea either! Cockyness=big turnoff. Just about the whole team is very good looking!