PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Did anyone see this?

czalgosz
02-06-2002, 04:29 PM
From Jim Caple's column...

http://espn.go.com/mlb/columns/caple_jim/1323309.html

I don't like to use tags very often, but this deserves a...

:chunks

FarWestChicago
02-06-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
It's nice to see you pick a good one when you do use a tag! I love that one. It's so useful. :D:

Spiff
02-06-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
From Jim Caple's column...

http://espn.go.com/mlb/columns/caple_jim/1323309.html

:chunks

"Grace chose to chase a World Series ring rather than be honored in this fashion," he said. "And he'll have to live with the decision."

Haha oh I'm sure he's broken up about that one. What an idiot, going for the ring instead of wasting the rest of his career in the WRItirement Home.

FarWestChicago
02-06-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

"Grace chose to chase a World Series ring rather than be honored in this fashion," he said. "And he'll have to live with the decision."

Haha oh I'm sure he's broken up about that one. What an idiot, going for the ring instead of wasting the rest of his career in the WRItirement Home. :shammy

What the hell is that guy talking about. Grace didn't choose to leave. I ran him out of town!

CubKilla
02-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Crap like this only proves that, for Cub fans, winning baseball is second to beer, and now, naming children after your favorite lovable loser. "Grace chose to chase a WS ring rather than be honored in this fashion?????" *** does that have to with the way he played for the A$$holes on Addison and being the player with the most loses in a decade (1990-1999)? I'd say he paid his due. But that WS ring will always be a reminder that he can call himself a World Champion. When these parents look at their kids they will always be reminded of a pathetic loser!!!!!

longshot7
02-07-2002, 12:30 AM
yeah, I'm gonna follow the trend, and name my next kid "Drunk Idiot."

duke of dorwood
02-07-2002, 08:58 AM
I just feel sorry for the kids.