PDA

View Full Version : Has a band ever done this before?...

Scottiehaswheels
06-10-2006, 12:25 PM
I think its P.O.D. that does that Boom song right? the one that Bobby comes out to.... any chance they could redo the lyrics specifically for the Sox? instead of singing.. Here come the boys from the South... maybe Here come the boys from the Cell?

IlliniSox4Life
06-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I think its P.O.D. that does that Boom song right? the one that Bobby comes out to.... any chance they could redo the lyrics specifically for the Sox? instead of singing.. Here come the boys from the South... maybe Here come the boys from the Cell?

Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't the cell on the south side? :D:

Scottiehaswheels
06-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Maybe I'm mistaken, but isn't the cell on the south side? :D:HA yeah but I was thinkin it would be even better if it were personalized for the team..

soltrain21
06-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Dropkick Murphy's did something for the Red Sox.

I want Mags back
06-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Boring

esbrechtel
06-11-2006, 12:41 AM
oh and while we are at it how about we just call up ACDC and have them rewrite thunderstruck....say something about trophies, rings and stuff....

getonbckthr
06-11-2006, 01:53 AM
oh and while we are at it how about we just call up ACDC and have them rewrite thunderstruck....say something about trophies, rings and stuff....
Steve Perry could write "Don't Stop Repeating!"

chisoxfanatic
06-11-2006, 01:55 AM

"You've been...TROPHYSTRUCK!!!!"

sullythered
06-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Yeah maybe they could add "we went to Texas, yeah Texas, and we had some fun..." Oh, wait...

IlliniSox4Life
06-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Steve Perry could write "Don't Stop Repeating!"

This reminds me. Steve Perry basically did this by changing the lyrics from "born and raised in south detroit" to "born and raised in south chicago", when they sang it about a billion times last year.

Oh yeah, what about "Here come the Sox"?

TDog
06-11-2006, 04:42 AM

Or maybe the Sox could just have Nancy Faust do something on the organ.

StockdaleForVeep
06-11-2006, 02:38 PM
How many people today even listen to lyrics? Not many, look at the tripe on the charts

RichFitztightly
06-11-2006, 03:30 PM

I actually was thinking of rewriting them myself. I do a decent Brian Johnson imitation and I know somebody with a recording studio. I think I could pull if off.

Though the lazy factor is what keeps messing up my plans.