PDA

View Full Version : Another trade Idea Thread

gr8mexico
06-10-2006, 10:52 AM
The Sox shouldn't look to make a huge trade. Look for something small. I would trade Ross Gload for Adam Wainwright from STL. The Cardinals are looking for a 1st baseman and Gload can play both the OF and 1st and Adam a righty is a good bullpen guy ERA is @ 2.10 30.0 IP,4 BB and 30k. The trade would work out for both teams.

Jjav829
06-10-2006, 11:34 AM
The Sox shouldn't look to make a huge trade. Look for something small. I would trade Ross Gload for Adam Wainwright from STL. The Cardinals are looking for a 1st baseman and Gload can play both the OF and 1st and Adam a righty is a good bullpen guy ERA is @ 2.10 30.0 IP,4 BB and 30k. The trade would work out for both teams.

You're joking, right? If KW offered that, Walt Jockety would laugh and hang up...

...and probably never answer KW's calls again. The Cardinals wouldn't trade Scott Spiezio's facial hair for Ross Gload, much less a talented young pitcher who will be starting for them next year.

WinOrDyeTrying
06-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Is it just me, or does "Gload" sound like some sort of disease? For some reason, I just dont like that last name.

caulfield12
06-10-2006, 12:34 PM
While not as bad as Cubs fans, we constantly overvalue our players. I guess it's natural, but we would be lucky to get a Cal Eldred type of pitcher back for Gload, let alone Wainright.

getonbckthr
06-10-2006, 05:14 PM
St Louis would be beyond mentally challanged to do that. Thats like saying trading Gload for Mccarthy