PDA

View Full Version : How Many?

skottyj242
06-08-2006, 02:21 PM
All right, it's Thursday and the Good Guys are at home, I have only one question for everyone:

Who's going to the game tonight and how many delicious dollar dogs are you going to devour?

I'm going to say four for myself. I'm hoping Itsnotrequired and I (thanks again for the ticket buddy) can do ten between us.

1951Campbell
06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Dollar dogs? Damn, this reminds of the "Rich Garces Invitational" I had with some friends at Fenway one year. :D:

Timmy D's
06-08-2006, 02:41 PM
I'll be there, but I gotta admit I splurge the extra buck n' a half for the Best Kosher on Thursdays. It's one of the few luxuries in life I spoil myself w/ these days.:redneck

logansquaresox
06-08-2006, 02:43 PM
I wish veggie dogs were a dollar. :(:

I will be in Section 529 and I estimate I will consume two delicious veggie dogs with scads of mustard. Oh, and several of these :gulp:to wash them down.

pdimas
06-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Depends on how much I eat/drink before the game but I plan on having at least 4 myself there scotty.

skottyj242
06-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Depends on how much I eat/drink before the game but I plan on having at least 4 myself there scotty.

I will see you before the game. I am going to try and bring some beer (I hope I don't get arrested on the train.)

IlliniSox4Life
06-08-2006, 03:04 PM
I'll be there, but I gotta admit I splurge the extra buck n' a half for the Best Kosher on Thursdays. It's one of the few luxuries in life I spoil myself w/ these days.:redneck

I will probably do two or three dogs and a Kosher. I gotta have at least one, but I am real cheap and would rather go to more games than eat more food at less games.

soxrme
06-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Probably do the Kosher dogs also, maybe 1 or 2 $ dogs just for grins. Will be in section 160 row 11. GO SOX

TheOldRoman
06-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Tonight is my very first $1 Dog Thursday, so I plan on making the best of it. Yesterday my GF told me she got free tickets from her dad, and since then I have been pumped (about the team more than the Hot Dogs:tongue:).
I don't know how many I will eat, but let me say this: my girlfriend and I will buy them four at a time. And she will likely eat only one of those four.

On top of that, my mom asked me to bring home 5 hot dogs or so for the family to eat throughout the week. I may be the first person to ever spend $20 on hotdogs on $1 day.:redface:

munchman33
06-08-2006, 03:12 PM
I wish veggie dogs were a dollar. :(:

I will be in Section 529 and I estimate I will consume two delicious veggie dogs with scads of mustard. Oh, and several of these :gulp:to wash them down.

Where are you gettting the veggie dogs?

Ever since I've become a vegetarian I've struggled with what to eat at the ballpark and usually end up waiting until after the game to eat.

IlliniSox4Life
06-08-2006, 03:20 PM

Ever since I've become a vegetarian I've struggled with what to eat at the ballpark and usually end up waiting until after the game to eat.

Im pretty sure they have veggie burgers at most of the big stands. You could check out the corn off the cob stand on the right-center side of the concourse. Also, cheese pizza is pretty good.

logansquaresox
06-08-2006, 03:20 PM

:o: You didn't know there were veggie dogs? They don't cook them on the grill with the meaty hotdogs but in the microwave (I think). There are also veggie burgers at scattered stands.

I usually sit in section 103 and get my veggie dogs at the stand underneath the Fan Deck. I can never remember where they are in the upper tank. Just ask any of the concessions workers; they can tell you where to go. Enjoy your first USCF veggie dog!

itsnotrequired
06-08-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm going to say four for myself. I'm hoping Itsnotrequired and I (thanks again for the ticket buddy) can do ten between us.

What's with all this pressure? I had a late lunch but am good for a couple at least.

ilsox7
06-08-2006, 03:26 PM
I'll be having one Kosher to keep in line with my "health kick."

munchman33
06-08-2006, 03:30 PM
:o: You didn't know there were veggie dogs? They don't cook them on the grill with the meaty hotdogs but in the microwave (I think). There are also veggie burgers at scattered stands.

I usually sit in section 103 and get my veggie dogs at the stand underneath the Fan Deck. I can never remember where they are in the upper tank. Just ask any of the concessions workers; they can tell you where to go. Enjoy your first USCF veggie dog!

Thanx!

robiwho
06-08-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm sitting with IronFisk tonight and will leave all the dollar dogs to him -- I'll be in line for a veggie dog with logansquaresox.

Shakey Bonez
06-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Veggie Burgers:
Sections: 121, 139, Fan Deck, 524, 542

Veggie Dogs:
Sections: 121, fan deck, and 529