PDA

View Full Version : Hawk's Cintron Call on Whitesox.com

Brian26
06-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Since I was at the game last night, I didn't get a chance to hear the call until I went to Whitesox.com. Is the clip they are showing somehow edited as Cintron rounds first? It seems like they took something out (a word or two by Hawk), but I can't tell for sure.

ChiSoxLifer
06-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Since I was at the game last night, I didn't get a chance to hear the call until I went to Whitesox.com. Is the clip they are showing somehow edited as Cintron rounds first? It seems like they took something out (a word or two by Hawk), but I can't tell for sure.

The replay including audio is on the front page of WhiteSox.com.

Brian26
06-07-2006, 09:39 PM
The replay including audio is on the front page of WhiteSox.com.

I'm asking, though, if the video and audio are edited as Cintron rounds first. It seems like they cut a second or two out of it, but I may be wrong.

HotelWhiteSox
06-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Yeah, sounds like they took out 'you can'

ChiSoxLifer
06-08-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm asking, though, if the video and audio are edited as Cintron rounds first. It seems like they cut a second or two out of it, but I may be wrong.

duh, sorry I didn't read your post completely. You did say you were already on WhiteSox.com. I just thought it was a blip because that happens quite often on internet feeds.

Variable2
06-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah there is something wrong with that clip, its clipping in certain parts and at the end as well. Kinda sucks since Hawk almost **** himself as he made the call. Hawk is awesome.

peeonwrigley
06-08-2006, 12:45 AM
I watched the replay today on CSN. I think Hawk may have been flying off the walls in the booth, because the audio was kind of skipping around during the call even on the rebroadcast.

Fuller_Schettman
06-08-2006, 02:00 AM
The clip from mlb.com is toast. I emailed them about it last night and asked if they could post a corrected version, but it is still hosed. It sucks because I like to save them to my hard drive for posterity...

Vernam
06-08-2006, 02:17 AM
Since I was at the game last night, I didn't get a chance to hear the call until I went to Whitesox.com. Is the clip they are showing somehow edited as Cintron rounds first? It seems like they took something out (a word or two by Hawk), but I can't tell for sure.Correct, as Cintron rounded first, Hawk actually exclaimed: "Can you ****ing believe we got this guy for Jeff Bajenaru (http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/128821)?"

Vernam

yesenia
06-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Correct, as Cintron rounded first, Hawk actually exclaimed: "Can you ****ing believe we got this guy for Jeff Bajenaru (http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/128821)?"

Vernam

holy crap...that hawk. i wish he were my daddy

Milw
06-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Hawk sounds like he's in tears making that call, the way his voice is quivering.

Part of me says "Man, that's why Hawk is the best." Then again, part of me wants to remind him that it's June.

GOGOGOPODS
06-08-2006, 05:45 PM
All i know about that call is that Hawk almost had a heart attack

purduedude87
06-08-2006, 05:54 PM
sounded like he blew an O-ring

Frater Perdurabo
06-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Just don't strap it on.... :tongue: