PDA

View Full Version : Rowand's Return to Chicago

koz
05-30-2006, 01:53 AM
August 21-24. I just purchased bleacher tickets for the Wednesday night game. I assumed the homestand would be sold out. However, bleacher tickets are available the whole series. Does anyone plan on going? If so what day? I would love to get a big crowd together representing in White Sox hats and Rowand shirts and sit in centerfield..I was on the Phillies mlb message board and they have nothing, but respect and positive things to say about the White Sox and their fans..They maybe my new favorite N.L team.

Chisox003
05-30-2006, 02:06 AM
August 21-24. I just purchased bleacher tickets for the Wednesday night game. I assumed the homestand would be sold out however their are bleacher tickets available the whole week. Does anyone plan on going? If so what day? I would love to get a big crowd together representing in White Sox hats and Rowand shirts and sit in centerfield..I was on the Phillies mlb message board and they have nothing, but respect and positive things to say about the White Sox and their fans..They maybe my new favorite N.L team..Off the subject but today my buddy (a flub fan) asked me how it felt to be a White Sox fan. I gave him this analogy: Living in Chicago and being a die hard White Sox fan probably equates to what it most of felt like being a Roman during the Roman times..I truly believe baseball history will remember 2005-? as the White Sox era. I love this team and I am relishing every inning of every game this year.....cubs/White Sox management- the flubs are like peasants and the World Champion Chicago White Sox wealthy land owners..Truly great times we are living in right now.
The best is when someone ties in Rowand AND the Cubs all into one post

In the Clubhouse, no less

kittle42
05-30-2006, 08:35 AM
August 21-24. I just purchased bleacher tickets for the Wednesday night game. I assumed the homestand would be sold out however their are bleacher tickets available the whole week. Does anyone plan on going?

:(:

koz
05-30-2006, 10:56 AM
note to self- Refrain from making posts when you have been drinking all day. Sorry.

miker
05-30-2006, 11:02 AM
note to self- Refrain from making posts when you have been drinking all day. Sorry.
Well, the first step IS admitting you have a problem...

jenn2080
06-01-2006, 09:01 AM
My brother and I will be there for the first game I believe.

skottyj242
06-01-2006, 01:44 PM
I will be there, going with my boss, not sure what day though.