PDA

View Full Version : Love Those Hilarious Miller Lite Radio Ads

woodsdavid
06-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Hey, anyone heard those hilarious Miller Lite radio ads (anything less than a million-zillion ****ing times) on the Sox broadcasts?

There's one about a guy who calls into a brewery who tells the receptionist that the beer taster guy (or some bull****) left out the flavor! HOO HAH! Especially considering that it's the Miller Lite that is fizzy water.

Can't get enough of those. I could hear them every inning of every game!
And the best part: I DO HEAR THEM EVERY INNING OF EVERY GAME!
:puking:

Amazing how much better I feel since Cintron homered.
Maybe it was really just me. Maybe those ads really aren't so bad!?

:bandance:

SOXintheBURGH
06-06-2006, 11:00 PM
I could go for a Miller Lite. :gulp:

DickAllen72
06-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Sam Adams, Perla(imported from Poland), or even Rolling Rock if you're going on the cheap...... but NEVER Miller Lite!!!

:gulp:

zmz723
06-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Guy: do you have a flavor barrrrreeelllll.... or you know what, is their a flavor distribution center in my neighborhood and I'll go and pick it up?

Lady: there's no center, but ummmmmmmmm

Guy: You know what I've got a pack of Miller Lites here, that'll do the trick
:angry: :angry: :angry:

so annoying

HotelWhiteSox
06-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Teal overload.

Security. Tasttee

soxruleEP
06-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Don't worry, you'll hear them an equal number of times yet again as the season continues.

On television, I'm equally tired of the "Man Law" series.

Is the average person really that stupid?

HomeFish
06-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Miller has by far the best commercials of anyone in the beer industry. They can be hit-or-miss, but at least they hit sometimes.

VA_GoGoSox
06-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Miller has done a hell of a job marketing their product over the last decade or so, and in particular after they were bought by SAB. If you can find it, check out their market share increase.

Sure, it tastes like beer-flavored water, but it's low calorie and low carb and has a decent alcohol content. If I sat around drinking great tasting beer all the time I would not only be broke, but also weigh 500 pounds as well.

Drinking a Miller right now...Go Cintron! :gulp:

ws05champs
06-06-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm equally tired of the "Man Law" series.

Is the average person really that stupid?

I'm with you on that. Men don't make laws for men. What would be the point? Only women try to make laws for men and again, what's the point? :redneck

SouthSide_HitMen
06-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Miller has by far the best commercials of anyone in the beer industry.

I don't know if I ever called them before:

:tealpolice:

http://www.budlight.com/index.html

Real Men of Genius
Magic Fridge

http://tedferguson.com/

Ted Ferguson Bud Light Daredevil

SOXintheBURGH
06-07-2006, 02:58 AM
I don't know if I ever called them before:

:tealpolice:

http://www.budlight.com/index.html

Real Men of Genius
Magic Fridge

http://tedferguson.com/

Ted Ferguson Bud Light Daredevil

I don't care how much I really do enjoy the Real Men of Genius.. doesn't change the fact that I'm drinking Clydesdale urine. :cool:

IlliniSox4Life
06-07-2006, 03:15 AM
I think the problem with all beer ads is they are waaaay over played. They would actually be kinda funny and could elicit a laugh if the saturation wasn't as high.

As far as the ads go, both companies have come out with some good ones. I was a fan of Miller running for the President of Beers, or whatever it was, when Bud proclaimed to be the King of Beers. Then, Bud came back and responded with the Ads saying that Miller was South-African owned and not eligible to be President of Beers. A little bit of good ribbing on both sides.

SouthSide_HitMen
06-07-2006, 03:26 AM
I don't care how much I really do enjoy the Real Men of Genius.. doesn't change the fact that I'm drinking Clydesdale urine. :cool:

Regardless of your opinion of Budweiser beer, my reply was in response to beer ads and the claim that the Phillip Morris / Afrikaner based Miller beer company had better ads than the one produced in Chicago for AB is simply false.

Budweiser consistently has the top ranked ads during the Super Bowl year in and year out and their Real Men of Genius ads blow away miller.

Besides, Clydesdale urine is superior to Miller Lite and Miller "High" Life. :redneck

DumpJerry
06-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Those radio ads where the idiot calls about the missing taste are sooooo annoying I want to put that guy through a wood chipper FEET FIRST so feels an approximation of the pain I feel when the ads run. I swear, he sounds like a little baby with arrested development.

The Man Law commercials are pretty clever now that they're off and running. I can see "Man Law" becoming part of the popular lexicon.

Viva Medias B's
06-07-2006, 08:19 AM
Those Miller radio spots are the stupidest I've ever heard. The guy who calls the rival brewery's customer service line just shows the listener the kind of intellect (or lack thereof) that Miller Lite drinkers have.

With all these ads that SAB-Miller thinks are funny, has it had any kind of significant impact on Miller's market share versus that of Anheuser-Busch?

0o0o0
06-07-2006, 08:44 AM
"The Miller fridge pack is as easy as 1-2-3."

"Whoa! Bad at math."

eriqjaffe
06-07-2006, 09:16 AM
I agree that the Miller Lite commercials aren't funny, but I'd rather listen to them than the Blue Cross/Blue Shield commercials that they ran every half-inning in 2004.

You know, the ones that featured Ron Santo.

SouthSide_HitMen
06-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I agree that the Miller Lite commercials aren't funny, but I'd rather listen to them than the Blue Cross/Blue Shield commercials that they ran every half-inning in 2004.

The NECA Union commercials drove me nuts last season - the same canned cheezy music and the same message / text the entire season. At least with the Miller / BCBS ads they change the wording every few weeks.

The one good line from the Miller Ads - Something about "the man" ragging on you or something to that effect and the guy yells "that's my wife's job".

With all these ads that SAB-Miller thinks are funny, has it had any kind of significant impact on Miller's market share versus that of Anheuser-Busch?

No - they gained a few market points though mostly at the expense of even cheaper, worse beers (the Old Styles of the world) some of which they are adding to their "family" of beers through buyouts (some of which will be retired like Old Style at some point).

Budweiser still owns more market share than the rest of the domestics combined.

Miller should produce positive ads or at least ads not bashing AB / other beer simply for the fact that the beer market is losing ground to wine and spirits and they should be promoting their beer vs. tearing down other beers.

AB tries to take the high road but when they respond to Miller and sink to that level of advertising I cringe because in the long run it is a bad strategy (responding to the idiotic beer referees or Miller's claim of slightly less calories which can be burned off by the finger treadmill featured in the Bud Light ad).

The "man rule" ads which is a version of the tastes great / lessing filling ads of the 70s / 80s with aging stars (vs. the retired athletes) and I think that is the best way to go both for Miller and the beer industry as a whole.

itsnotrequired
06-07-2006, 12:43 PM
The "man rule" ads which is a version of the tastes great / lessing filling ads of the 70s / 80s with aging stars (vs. the retired athletes) and I think that is the best way to go both for Miller and the beer industry as a whole.

Those are my favorite beer ads on TV rght now.

Uncle_Patrick
06-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Am I the only once struck by the irony of one watered-down tasting beer claiming to have more flavor than another watered-down tasting beer?

Hawkeroo1980
06-07-2006, 12:54 PM
those radio ads are bad but those "Man Law" commercials are amazing

MikeLove
06-07-2006, 01:30 PM
dude how can you not love a commercial with burt reynolds?

1951Campbell
06-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Am I the only once struck by the irony of one watered-down tasting beer claiming to have more flavor than another watered-down tasting beer?

How about the Bandit shilling for Miller? What about Coors, Bandit?

MikeLove
06-07-2006, 01:36 PM
between the two, miller light does actually have more taste than bud light, i do like regular budweiser though. Beer elitists make me angry, yes everyone knows there is better beer out there but it is expensive and usually heartier so its harder to have a long night drinking lots of them :gulp:

McCuddy
06-07-2006, 01:43 PM
The NECA Union commercials drove me nuts last season - the same canned cheezy music and the same message / text the entire season.

You hit my big pet peeve. The spots encouraging people to make sure to use union contractors - spots that didn't hire union voice talent.

CynicSox
06-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Those Ted Ferguson commercials sold more Miller Lite than Bud Light. That guy was a total puss. Wow, 2 whole minutes after 5, ON A FRIDAY? Big ****ing deal. No wonder the only people I see drinking Bud Light are girls...

Palehose13
06-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Those Miller radio spots are the stupidest I've ever heard. The guy who calls the rival brewery's customer service line just shows the listener the kind of intellect (or lack thereof) that Miller Lite drinkers have.

Wow. Paint with a wide brush often? :rolleyes:

Miller Lite drinker here. I hate Budweiser(and so does my bowles) and IMO, Coors tastes more like water than water does.

VA GoGoSox stated it best:

Sure, it tastes like beer-flavored water, but it's low calorie and low carb and has a decent alcohol content. If I sat around drinking great tasting beer all the time I would not only be broke, but also weigh 500 pounds as well.

Drinking a Miller right now...Go Cintron! :gulp:

So all you beer snobs can shove it...For me a night out is a marthon, not a sprint. Why drink a beer that will fill you up after 2? :cool:

SouthSide_HitMen
06-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Those Ted Ferguson commercials sold more Miller Lite than Bud Light. That guy was a total puss. Wow, 2 whole minutes after 5, ON A FRIDAY? Big ****ing deal. No wonder the only people I see drinking Bud Light are girls...

:rolleyes:

Get a clue.

So all you beer snobs can shove it...For me a night out is a marthon, not a sprint. Why drink a beer that will fill you up after 2? :cool:

between the two, miller light does actually have more taste than bud light, i do like regular budweiser though. Beer elitists make me angry, yes everyone knows there is better beer out there but it is expensive and usually heartier so its harder to have a long night drinking lots of them :gulp:

I have to agree with these posts. People drink what they feel tastes better. The whole wine / frappachino / beer snobbery is pathetic - I am superior because I drink an $8 latte / frapachinno.

I like Budweiser / Michelob beer (Mich Ultra Amber is a good light beer option IMO) but sometimes I am in the mood for something different and I'll drink a Okocim or Base Ale or a Stella. Othertimes I'll prefer Makers on the rocks.

I like Budweiser better (Miller Genuine is OK bu I can't stand the taste of Miller) but to each their own. Some people like Coke and some like Pepsi.

Palehose13
06-07-2006, 03:13 PM
I have to agree with these posts. People drink what they feel tastes better. The whole wine / frappachino / beer snobbery is pathetic - I am superior because I drink an $8 latte / frapachinno.

I like Budweiser / Michelob beer (Mich Ultra Amber is a good light beer option IMO) but sometimes I am in the mood for something different and I'll drink a Okocim or Base Ale or a Stella. Othertimes I'll prefer Makers on the rocks.

I like Budweiser better (Miller Genuine is OK bu I can't stand the taste of Miller) but to each their own. Some people like Coke and some like Pepsi.

D'OH! There you go being rational again. You really got to stop that. :redneck

McCuddy
06-07-2006, 03:22 PM

The whole wine / frappachino / beer snobbery is pathetic - I am superior because I drink an $8 latte / frapachinno.

It has to be "snobbery." No one actually prefers those things.

sullythered
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
Flashback!
:wired:

TornLabrum
06-07-2006, 03:24 PM
As one who drinks Coke Zero (or lime Diet Coke), MGD, and instant decaf, I have to say I agree with HitMen.

sullythered
06-07-2006, 03:29 PM
This is beginning to sound like the ketchup on a hot dog fight that starts up here every so often.

I like Miller Lite AND Bud Light. Does that make me like a traitor or something? I also like trying all kinds of different beers from all kinds of different places. Miller and Bud just go down better in large quantities.

Sam Adams does, though, taste like somebody put a cigarette out in your beer.

MikeLove
06-07-2006, 03:31 PM

no, preferring it is one thing. When people say how pathetic you are because you drink american piss beer and things like that is where the snobbery comes in. That hasn't really happened here, but from experience, it basically happens anytime beer preference is discussed on the internet. Much more so than in real life....

TheDarkGundam
06-07-2006, 03:36 PM
You're all wrong.
There's only one drink worth drinking.
http://www.adjab.com/images/2005/06/drpepper.jpg
:gulp::D:

MarySwiss
06-07-2006, 03:38 PM

Excuse me, but I am a Miller Lite drinker. I also am someone who would never consider the commercials put out about a product by some ad agency to be evidence of the intellect (or lack thereof) of that product's consumers.

But that's just me. :rolleyes:

SouthSide_HitMen
06-07-2006, 03:44 PM

I don't have a problem with people drinking anything they prefer be it a Dunkin Donuts cup of coffee or a 10 minute / dollar production at Starbucks or a Bud / Miller or a microbrew.

The snobbery comes in when people look down on others with smug * superiority and pontificate about the genius of their choice in coffee or beer or anything else. (I can't believe you drink XXXXXX, I almost died when they served YYYYYYYYY). It is great when people find something they really enjoy but to be defined by what brand you drink and to look down on other people who have different tastes is where the snobbery comes in.

Not all people think that way - many people purchase what they like and have no comment / thought as to why someone would like something else.

But for that group of people who are better human beings based on what they drink, this "snobbery" tag is for you (this is for the people in my neighborhood, who think they're better, for their choice of brew).

McCuddy - If you have not met such a person you are living a charmed life. :D:

:reinsy

* - As smug as this look.

"I bathe in Dom Perignon paid for by the profits made on fans drinking domestic beer like the swine that they are."

miker
06-07-2006, 03:49 PM
I think the problem with all beer ads is they are waaaay over played. They would actually be kinda funny and could elicit a laugh if the saturation wasn't as high.
Light beer marketing reminds me of a certain MLB club that plays on the north side of Chicago...a lot of hype attracting a lot of followers for a watered-down product.

Give me White Sox baseball and a couple of hearty microbrews any day! :gulp:

McCuddy
06-07-2006, 03:52 PM
McCuddy - If you have not met such a person you are living a charmed life. :D:

Oh, I have. But, I've probably met a equal number of people who use a sort of "reverse snobbery," if you will, who feel it's OK to use the same tactic because I don't care much for cheap canned beer (or other things for that matter). They're usually the same folks who can't understand why I've wasted my time on other "silly" things, like college or overseas travel.

SouthSide_HitMen
06-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Oh, I have. But, I've probably met a equal number of people who use a sort of "reverse snobbery," if you will, who feel it's OK to use the same tactic because I don't care much for cheap canned beer (or other things for that matter). They're usually the same folks who can't understand why I've wasted my time on other "silly" things, like college or overseas travel.

I agree - to each their own.

Cheers

fquaye149
06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow. Paint with a wide brush often? :rolleyes:

Miller Lite drinker here. I hate Budweiser(and so does my bowles) and IMO, Coors tastes more like water than water does.

VA GoGoSox stated it best:

Preach on PH13! Gimme Miller Lite or Bud Heavy any day. "Rolling Rock if you're on the cheap"...sure...12 bucks for a 12 pack is on the cheap, I SUPPOSE.

Some people forget it's BEER. Quit acting like it's ****ing wine!:tongue:

itsnotrequired
06-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Preach on PH13! Gimme Miller Lite or Bud Heavy any day. "Rolling Rock if you're on the cheap"...sure...12 bucks for a 12 pack is on the cheap, I SUPPOSE.

Some people forget it's BEER. Quit acting like it's ****ing wine!:tongue:

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jkrajci/Pics/Oct%202%202004/DSCF0002.JPG

Meixner007
06-07-2006, 04:22 PM
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/%7Ejkrajci/Pics/Oct%202%202004/DSCF0002.JPG

Melon Ball, so tasty.

McCuddy
06-07-2006, 04:35 PM
I agree - to each their own.

Cheers

Na zdrowie. :gulp:

It's been that kind of day!

fquaye149
06-07-2006, 04:36 PM
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jkrajci/Pics/Oct%202%202004/DSCF0002.JPG

i said "wine" not "orgiastic bliss":cool:

miker
06-07-2006, 04:53 PM
i said "wine" not "orgiastic bliss":cool:
If Boone's Farm is your idea of bliss...

MsSoxVixen22
06-07-2006, 05:44 PM
I think the "Men at the Square table" commercials are worse. They show them EVERY time during the Sox game! :angry:

JohnBasedowYoda
06-07-2006, 05:50 PM

Get a clue.

Okocim!!! I wanna party with that guy:gulp: Zywiec though seriously.

JohnBasedowYoda
06-07-2006, 06:08 PM
You're all wrong.
There's only one drink worth drinking.
http://www.adjab.com/images/2005/06/drpepper.jpg
:gulp::D:

That really is one of the most unique tastes ever.

MarySwiss
06-07-2006, 06:19 PM
I think the "Men at the Square table" commercials are worse. They show them EVERY time during the Sox game! :angry:

I also hated the "Men at the Square Table" commercials, until I realized they are just a (bad) joke. Or at least they'd better be, because if they aren't, the Miller Lite folks are seriously out of touch with their demographics. I don't have exact figures, but you have to figure a solid block of Miller Lite drinkers are female, and the idea that any female under the age of--well, ANY female of ANY age!--would give a damn what Burt Reynolds or the other "studs" in those ads think is beyond laughable. And Jimmy Piersall? Please!

But you're right; they show them wayyyy too often. Once a year would be about right.

soxruleEP
06-07-2006, 07:00 PM
The Man Law commercials are pretty clever now that they're off and running. I can see "Man Law" becoming part of the popular lexicon.

Sweet mother of God I hope not!

fquaye149
06-07-2006, 10:03 PM
If Boone's Farm is your idea of bliss...

that would be the general gist of my post.

you seem skeptical of my devotion to boone's....

don't worry: so am i.

Nellie_Fox
06-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Those Ted Ferguson commercials sold more Miller Lite than Bud Light. That guy was a total puss. Wow, 2 whole minutes after 5, ON A FRIDAY? Big ****ing deal.No, you see, that was the whole point. You see, Ted Ferguson is supposed to be a daredevil, doing risky things. And here he is, in the office....oh, hell, never mind.

Railsplitter
06-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Speaker: The Man say we're not important
Voice in crowd: That's my wife's job!

The Dude
06-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Miller has by far the best commercials of anyone in the beer industry. They can be hit-or-miss, but at least they hit sometimes.

No chance! Budweiser always had the best and still do have the best ads of all the beers. Not to mention that thay have the superior beer overall.:D:

miker
06-08-2006, 03:38 PM
That really is one of the most unique tastes ever.
Actually that title should go to Moxie, essentially carbonated coal tar. (Impossible to find here - it's an east coast thing.)

On the other hand, Dr. Pepper is quite drinkable.

MarySwiss
06-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Actually that title should go to Moxie, essentially carbonated coal tar. (Impossible to find here - it's an east coast thing.)

On the other hand, Dr. Pepper is quite drinkable.

Actually, I've seen it in Arizona and so I got curious and googled. It's available in two places in Illinois.

http://www.moxie.info/ilmox.htm

SBSoxFan
06-08-2006, 07:25 PM
I don't drink beer, but, to be honest and please excuse the stereotype, all beer commercials make beer drinkers sound like morons. :duck:

Of course, car commercials do the same thing (about car drivers not beer drinkers) and I do drive a car!

Nellie_Fox
06-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Speaker: The Man say we're not important
Voice in crowd: That's my wife's job!Speaker: I hear ya, brother.

Sorry, but that seriously cracked me up the first time I heard it.

SouthSide_HitMen
06-09-2006, 02:52 AM
Speaker: I hear ya, brother.

Sorry, but that seriously cracked me up the first time I heard it.

I have to admit I laughed a few times (and still crack a smile hearing it for the 1,804,597th time during a White Sox broadcast).

getonbckthr
06-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Hey you poke it you own it!!!

Palehose13
06-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey you poke it you own it!!!

I'm probably in the minority, but I love the "man law" commercials. :redface:

Iwritecode
06-09-2006, 10:12 AM
I don't drink beer, but, to be honest and please excuse the stereotype, all beer commercials make beer drinkers sound like morons. :duck:

Of course, car commercials do the same thing (about car drivers not beer drinkers) and I do drive a car!

Actually, infomercials for the newest "as seen on TV" product make people look like morons.

It's amazing how they can show somebody that has no idea how to drain spaghetti or vacuum a carpet. :rolleyes:

Dancin' Homer
06-09-2006, 10:37 AM
the worst thing (to me) about the radio commercial where the guy calls the brewery is when the caller says something like "cause I have this" and then he says "does this guy named Phil work there? cause I have this..." HE MISREAD HIS LINES! I hate that commercial so much.

Thanks, I feel better now.

getonbckthr
06-09-2006, 12:49 PM
I'm probably in the minority, but I love the "man law" commercials. :redface:
"So what's next your gonna tell me I can't do this anymore (as I rip off my shirt)"
" The tuck rule. Man-Law."

SBSoxFan
06-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Actually, infomercials for the newest "as seen on TV" product make people look like morons.

It's amazing how they can show somebody that has no idea how to drain spaghetti or vacuum a carpet. :rolleyes:
Point taken.

Anyone remember the beer commercial Sam did on Cheers with Louis Tiant?

"You don't feel full, you just feel fine. Ah ha .. another save!" :D:

miker
06-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Actually, I've seen it in Arizona and so I got curious and googled. It's available in two places in Illinois.

http://www.moxie.info/ilmox.htm
Yes, but have you tried it? :D:

MarySwiss
06-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Yes, but have you tried it? :D:
Not yet, and dammit, I was just at AJ's and I know they stock it. (AJ's is an upscale grocer here in Arizona, kind of like a smaller version of Treasure Island.)

Nellie_Fox
06-10-2006, 03:59 AM
I'm probably in the minority, but I love the "man law" commercials. :redface:Nope, I like them. I just wish they'd made more than three of them so we wouldn't see them over and over again. It's a great concept.

miker
06-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Not yet, and dammit, I was just at AJ's and I know they stock it. (AJ's is an upscale grocer here in Arizona, kind of like a smaller version of Treasure Island.)
Let me know how you like it...although I recommend the smallest bottle you can get. I have a friend from the Adirondack's that swears by the stuff...and enjoys seeing other people's reactions when they try it!

MarySwiss
06-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Let me know how you like it...although I recommend the smallest bottle you can get. I have a friend from the Adirondack's that swears by the stuff...and enjoys seeing other people's reactions when they try it!
Will do. I have a light work schedule today, so maybe I can go pick up a bottle of it.

PatK
06-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Call me a beer snob, but I really don't like to drink any of the macrobrewed beers, unless I'm doing my best Hank Hill impression and drinking all day.

When I tailgate for the Sox games- it's a sixer of Carlsburg Elephant.

ewokpelts
06-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey, anyone heard those hilarious Miller Lite radio ads (anything less than a million-zillion ****ing times) on the Sox broadcasts?

There's one about a guy who calls into a brewery who tells the receptionist that the beer taster guy (or some bull****) left out the flavor! HOO HAH! Especially considering that it's the Miller Lite that is fizzy water.

Can't get enough of those. I could hear them every inning of every game!
And the best part: I DO HEAR THEM EVERY INNING OF EVERY GAME!
:puking:

Amazing how much better I feel since Cintron homered.
Maybe it was really just me. Maybe those ads really aren't so bad!?

:bandance:isnt this parking lot material?

MarySwiss
06-12-2006, 02:17 PM
miker][/B]
Will do. I have a light work schedule today, so maybe I can go pick up a bottle of it.

Now I know why it's called Moxie; they have to have a lot of moxie to charge people money for it! Yeccchhh! IMO, it tastes like someone got ahold of a really bad batch of Dr. Pepper!

BTW, they had a couple of different kinds of Moxie--one was cherry cola, and I think one was cream soda or something. This one was labeled "original elixir." It should have been labeled "Yeccchhh!" :tongue:

Well, there's $1.29 shot to hell! :cool:

Palehose13
06-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Call me a beer snob, but I really don't like to drink any of the macrobrewed beers, unless I'm doing my best Hank Hill impression and drinking all day.

When I tailgate for the Sox games- it's a sixer of Carlsburg Elephant.

IMO, your not a snob unless you are giving other people **** for preferring macrobrews. I actually like Miller Lite. I don't want to keep hearing **** about it from people who don't. Know what I mean?

Nellie_Fox
06-13-2006, 02:31 AM
Nope, I like them. I just wish they'd made more than three of them so we wouldn't see them over and over again. It's a great concept.I no sooner post that, and I see a couple of new ones today.