PDA

View Full Version : Any Cincinnati White Sox Fans?

spongyfungy
06-05-2006, 12:02 AM
I'll be flying in from Chicago to Dayton for almost the entire month of june and since my weekends are free, I was planning on getting White Sox tickets for Saturday and Sunday. I haven't gotten them yet and was wondering if anyone has been there before to give me some seating advice.

Or even better, if anybody will be going to these games.

daveeym
06-05-2006, 10:32 AM
I'll be flying in from Chicago to Dayton for almost the entire month of june and since my weekends are free, I was planning on getting White Sox tickets for Saturday and Sunday. I haven't gotten them yet and was wondering if anyone has been there before to give me some seating advice.

Or even better, if anybody will be going to these games. I was just at a game there over memorial day weekend. Neat stadium, but feels like being at a large minor league park for some reason. All the seats in the lower deck are great seats so you can't go wrong there. The left field upper deck seats are supposedly real cheap and look like they're decent seats. No obstructed views as far as I could tell anywhere in the stadium. Getting tickets should be pretty easy. The game I was at was no where near sold out on a gorgeous day.

PKalltheway
06-05-2006, 11:22 AM

You can go for bleacher seats in left field for just 9 dollars. The normal left field seats are 18 dollars. Those are really good seats. Right field seats are 19 dollars and those are real good too. No obstructions anywhere in the park. Just about every seat is a good seat. :smile:

Fake Chet Lemon
06-05-2006, 01:23 PM
FYI, a thread on the subject from earlier in the year:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63909&highlight=road+trip

WizardsofOzzie
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM

I'll be out there on Saturday with my reds lovin roommate. Left field seats, lower level. Were pretty darn cheap too!

skottyj242
06-05-2006, 02:06 PM
There are numerous threads on this topic. There's one going on in the Parking Lot about hotel rooms and possible gathering spots as we speak.

jenn2080
06-05-2006, 02:11 PM
maybe we can get the thread changed to the official cinci roll call

WSDaytonOH
06-05-2006, 03:15 PM
There are numerous threads on this topic. There's one going on in the Parking Lot about hotel rooms and possible gathering spots as we speak.

I'm there...see signature.

I'll check out the parking lot next.

C-Dawg
06-06-2006, 05:41 AM

I'm there, too - I'd better check out the other thread if there's going to be an official gathering place.

This is going to be so cool! I grew up there (well, until I was 8), and have only been back a few times. The Reds have always been among my favorite teams, so the chance to see the Sox there just makes it even more special.

WSDaytonOH
06-06-2006, 10:58 PM
This will be the next time through for the Sox and the NL Central. I was there in 2001 the inagural year.

I have to follow the Reds living in Dayton. Not just for conversation but my wife, The REDS fan, cheered for the Sox last fall.

We are a HOUSE DIVIDED!!! My 3 year old son, on the other hand, sings "root root root for the White Sox!"

4-3 win over the kitty cats!!!