PDA

View Full Version : Another Parking Question

cbone
06-04-2006, 11:47 AM
If anyone has the answer to this it will be someone here. I have the Red Parking Pass. I have been getting to the park via 33rd Street. Coming from the west I take a right on Wells and always get coralled into the A lot. My question is can I just go by the parking attendants and head towards the B lot, or is there another way into the B lot.

I have a friends that meet up in B every game and I'd like to meet them and not have to drag everything there. As always thanks for your help.

cbotnyse
06-04-2006, 11:54 AM
If anyone has the answer to this it will be someone here. I have the Red Parking Pass. I have been getting to the park via 33rd Street. Coming from the west I take a right on Wells and always get coralled into the A lot. My question is can I just go by the parking attendants and head towards the B lot, or is there another way into the B lot.

I have a friends that meet up in B every game and I'd like to meet them and not have to drag everything there. As always thanks for your help.

I would say yes, just drive past them. I have done the same thing you are describing and I just point to the other lot and they have just waved me on through.

Blob
06-04-2006, 11:57 AM
I would say yes, just drive past them. I have done the same thing you are describing and I just point to the other lot and they have just waved me on through.

That is what we do as well.

Ol' No. 2
06-04-2006, 01:22 PM

I have a friends that meet up in B every game and I'd like to meet them and not have to drag everything there. As always thanks for your help.I always park in the B lot. Just stay in the right lane when you pass the A lot entrance.