PDA

View Full Version : Soxfest-Down on the farm?

Vsahajpal
02-04-2002, 05:19 PM
I've never been to the Sox fan convention, so I was wondering if any of you could tell me if they hold a down on the farm Q&A with the scouting director, GM, and minor leaguers?

That's the only interesting thing at the Cubs convention, IMO. The rest of the time is spent dodging the Iowa butterfaces in line to meet Kyle Farnsworth :angry:

doublem23
02-04-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
The rest of the time is spent dodging the Iowa butterfaces in line to meet Kyle Farnsworth :angry:

But he's so dreamy

OfficerKarkovice
02-04-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
The rest of the time is spent dodging the Iowa butterfaces in line to meet Kyle Farnsworth :angry:

HEY! I resemble that remark...heheh he in fact may be the only Cub player I kind of like.

Jjav829
02-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

HEY! I resemble that remark...heheh he in fact may be the only Cub player I kind of like.

He is the only Cub player I like. Hes more like a Sox pitcher because hes so tall. Say, when is Farnsworth a FA? :smile:

OfficerKarkovice
02-04-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829

He is the only Cub player I like. Hes more like a Sox pitcher because hes so tall. Say, when is Farnsworth a FA? :smile:

I believe he is in the 2nd year of a 3 year deal...I could quite easily be wrong tho.

Vsahajpal
02-04-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

Oh, I've got nothing against Farnsy (that's for nellie and PHG).

I was just annoyed with the cows grazing in his autograph line.

but anyways, do the Sox set aside time for minor league Q&A?

duke of dorwood
02-04-2002, 10:22 PM
Last year they did-had Crede, and Rousch with farm director and did take questions. This year, there was no one scheduled,