PDA

View Full Version : AJ Fan Q & A

SouthSide_HitMen
06-02-2006, 06:42 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/fan_forum/qa.jsp?player=aj

What was going on in your head during the dropped-third-strike play against the Angels in the playoffs? When did you realize (the catcher) dropped the ball? Have you ever forgotten to tag the batter in the same situation? Good luck with the rest of the season.
Anthony L.
Tinley Park, IL

A.J.: What was going on in my head was that I never heard the ump call me out. The same thing happened to me when I was with the Giants. Boston's Bronson Arroyo almost ran to his dugout, then circled back to first and was safe. That situation popped up in my head immediately.

:cool:

jongarlandlover
06-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Do you ever talk to the batter in the box when you are catching ...maybe try to get into his head and distract him?
John F.
Schererville, IN

A.J.: I always say 'hello' when the batter comes up to the plate...and maybe a little bit more if I know him better.

this one made me laugh. :tongue:

JohnBasedowYoda
06-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Being of Polish decent, what is your favorite polish dish? Do you speak and/or understand the Polish language? And finally, can you dance a mean Polka?
Sandra J.
Valrico, FL
A.J.: I am a big fan of pierogies, can't speak the language...and you know that I can dance a mean Polka!