PDA

View Full Version : Vote early and Vote often

He gone
06-02-2006, 09:54 AM
You can now vote for your favorite AAA All-Star

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/app/milb/events/asg/y2006/ballot.jsp

Fans vote counts for 1/3, Media 1/3 and Managers and GMs 1/3. You can even vote for pitchers :?:

Don't forget to vote for Brian Daubach at 1st base in the Pacific League :D:

A. Cavatica
06-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes indeed...let's show some love for your 40-15 Charlotte Knights!

Not for their website, though...it has to be the worst team site I've ever visited. There's no emphasis on the players or the team, just promotions.
I couldn't even find their record there. :o:

SoxFan76
06-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Yes indeed...let's show some love for your 40-15 Charlotte Knights!

Not for their website, though...it has to be the worst team site I've ever visited. There's no emphasis on the players or the team, just promotions.
I couldn't even find their record there. :o:

They're just trying to bring fans to the ballpark. It isn't right, but it's understandable.

The Dude
06-04-2006, 11:14 PM
They're just trying to bring fans to the ballpark. It isn't right, but it's understandable.

Well they were such a bad team for many years so this season is very rare to see them thriving.

He gone
06-20-2006, 01:10 AM
Voting ends Friday the 23rd, so get them Josh Fields votes in :bandance:

Frater Perdurabo
06-20-2006, 08:19 AM

Bringing the fans really is the function of the minor league teams' ownership and management anyway, since:

1. the players "belong" to the parent club; and

2. minor league rosters are always in flux (callups, injury rehabs, trades, etc.).

It doesn't make sense for the minor league teams to base their publicity on players who probably will not be around by the end of the season.