PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Snubs

SouthSideLove
06-01-2006, 02:43 PM
While we are only 1/3 through the season, and there is still much more voting to be done, one has to be discouraged by the poor turnout of White Sox respresentation with the current votes. All I see when I get the updates are Boston and New York players. I for one am sick and tired of the East Coast bias that constantly plagues sports in general.

Who should be definite picks for the All-Star game? Who should start? My picks would be Jim Thome at 1B, and Joe Crede at 3B. Your thoughts?

cbotnyse
06-01-2006, 02:46 PM
I mean this in the nicest way possible, but have a look around...there about 4 other threads on the topic

Frater Perdurabo
06-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Your thoughts?[/SIZE]

Cell, sorry sell!
:reinsy

Seriously, I believe Thome, Paulie, Jermaine, Iguchi, Crede, A.J., Buehrle, Contreras and Jenks deserve All Star recognition based on their performances this year.

nsdjoe
06-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Cell, sorry sell!
:reinsy

Seriously, I believe Thome, Paulie, Jermaine, Iguchi, Crede, Buehrle, Contreras and Jenks deserve All Star recognition based on their performances this year.
Yeah AJ is having a terrible year :tongue:

Frater Perdurabo
06-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah AJ is having a terrible year :tongue:

My bad. :redface: I fixed it.

IlliniSox4Life
06-01-2006, 03:11 PM
There's an east coast bias? When did this happen? Does it have anything to do with those hate emails I sent Donald Trump 3 years ago? You know I was only joking Donald, your hair looks great.