PDA

View Full Version : Been a while..

NUKE_CLEVELAND
02-03-2002, 10:21 PM
It's been a while since I've posted here, following the Blackhawks & all, but I can see I need to spend some more time following my Sox. I can't believe they got Lofton! What a great move by ol Kenny W. I have to give the guy props, He's got the guts to bring in some marquee players to improve the team. I only wish Dollar Bill wirtz was like that for the Hawks.

FarWestChicago
02-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Hey, welcome back, Nuke. :smile:

WinningUgly!
02-03-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
It's been a while since I've posted here, following the Blackhawks & all, but I can see I need to spend some more time following my Sox. I can't believe they got Lofton! What a great move by ol Kenny W. I have to give the guy props, He's got the guts to bring in some marquee players to improve the team. I only wish Dollar Bill wirtz was like that for the Hawks. Welcome back NC! I love the Lofton pick up. Hopefully he'll have an injury-free season & be back to his old form.

Chisox_cali
02-03-2002, 11:10 PM
What's Up Nuke? Good to see you back and Just in time for what hopes to be a hell of a year for the Sox, with spring training right around the corner.

doublem23
02-03-2002, 11:13 PM
Hey, Nuke! Welcome back!

Yeah, I can see how it would be easy to focus on the Hawks... They are having a kick ass year. :D: :gulp:

CLR01
02-03-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
It's been a while since I've posted here, following the Blackhawks & all, but I can see I need to spend some more time following my Sox. I can't believe they got Lofton! What a great move by ol Kenny W. I have to give the guy props, He's got the guts to bring in some marquee players to improve the team. I only wish Dollar Bill wirtz was like that for the Hawks.

Welcome back Nuke. Where ya been? I agree with the Lofton move, i like it. Its just a shame singleton could not have been kept around and the sox getting rid of crash. As for wirtz, he prefers to trade/let the star players walk.

RichH55
02-04-2002, 12:38 AM
A good year to be both Sox and Hawks fans.......sadly not often you can say that