PDA

View Full Version : "Did you get the memo?"

miker
05-30-2006, 11:00 AM
...or Stupid Cub Fan Moment #_____

Normally I don't listen to sports talk radio, but last night I was listening to the "Last Call" show on 670 and the hosts were remarking about the now daily E-mails they receive from Cubbie fans alledging that the staff of The Score was issued a memo from Jerry Reinsdorf demanding that the on-air talent only say positive things about the White Sox and only negative things about the northsiders.

Wait a minute? For years I was told that it was only paranoid White Sox fans who obsess over the coverage of the other team!

These hypocrites are as pathetic as the style of baseball their team plays. The Flubs and their fans deserve each other. Enjoy your misery.

Hangar18
05-30-2006, 11:13 AM
...or Stupid Cub Fan Moment #_____

Normally I don't listen to sports talk radio, but last night I was listening to the "Last Call" show on 670 and the hosts were remarking about the now daily E-mails they receive from Cubbie fans alledging that the staff of The Score was issued a memo from Jerry Reinsdorf demanding that the on-air talent only say positive things about the White Sox and only negative things about the northsiders.

Wait a minute? For years I was told that it was only paranoid White Sox fans who obsess over the coverage of the other team!

These hypocrites are as pathetic as the style of baseball their team plays. The Flubs and their fans deserve each other. Enjoy your misery.

OF course cub fans are going to say that. Theyve enjoyed Unabashed, Unadulterated, Outrageous and Undeserved amounts of Love and Attention from the Chicago Media for years. Theyve gotten a FREE PASS for years, and when things seem slightly different, they get MAD. The Chicago Media is to blame for the Cub Fans' sense of entitlement