PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Ozzie quote in a while

WS in 05
05-29-2006, 10:28 PM
looking through some old sports illustrated today and found an interview with ozzie and the interviewer was asking ozzie about his english and he said somthing to the likes of--- english doesn't make much sense anyhow, how come you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway---quite hilarious later in the article he went on to talk about a-rod being a hypocrite and how he didn't even know what a hypocrite was flot out hilarious....this guy is crazy

JohnBasedowYoda
05-29-2006, 10:45 PM
I love Ozzie Guillen. He's cool.

chisoxmike
05-29-2006, 10:53 PM
My favorite Ozzie quote was during a pregame interview in 2004 when the Sox had lost 7 in a row to have them freefall the divison. They were playing Detriot on a Sunday afternoon (they actually ended up winning this game) and the guy interviewing Ozzie said "Do you think the players are tired or worn out? Maybe thats the reason for the current skid."

Ozzie responded "Tired? They shouldn't be tired. They haven't played in a week!"

DumpJerry
05-29-2006, 10:59 PM
My favorite Ozzie quote was during a pregame interview in 2004 when the Sox had lost 7 in a row to have them freefall the divison. They were playing Detriot on a Sunday afternoon (they actually ended up winning this game) and the guy interviewing Ozzie said "Do you think the players are tired or worn out? Maybe thats the reason for the current skid."

Ozzie responded "Tired? They shouldn't be tired. They haven't played in a week!"
Fuuny!

He said something like that after Saturday's game.

batmanZoSo
05-30-2006, 08:16 AM
LMAO. Classic.

:ozzie
Nobody calls me a fizzle and gets away with it. Except for that one guy who called me a fizzle and then...and then ran off. He got away with it. But most of the people who call me a fizzle don't get away with it. Actually that guy was the only other person who ever called me a fizzle. But after today, only half the men who called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it.