PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Jason Michaels

Erik The Red
05-28-2006, 03:48 PM
8th inning grand slam puts the Jndjans up 9-0 on the Kitties.

JUribe1989
05-28-2006, 03:56 PM
It was an absolute no doubter too. 2nd career grand slam. Ouch, Bobby Seay 4 er. YES!

TheOldRoman
05-28-2006, 04:09 PM
It is great to see the Tigers get their asses handed to them, but I NEVER want to see the Indians win, no matter how bad they are doing right now. I still think the Indians have a better chance of challenging us than the Tigers do.

oeo
05-28-2006, 04:11 PM
It is great to see the Tigers get their asses handed to them, but I NEVER want to see the Indians win, no matter how bad they are doing right now. I still think the Indians have a better chance of challenging us than the Tigers do.

If the Indians get a full starting rotation, then I'll be worried. But as of their rotation right now, they're going to continue this inconsistency.

TDog
05-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Yes, thank you. Now go 0-for-20.

Ol' No. 2
05-28-2006, 07:09 PM
8th inning grand slam puts the Jndjans up 9-0 on the Kitties.Be careful what you wish for. This time last year everybody was pulling for the Indians to beat the Twins.

QCIASOXFAN
05-28-2006, 07:50 PM
When the Indians actually do win games it seems like they just crush teams.

munchman33
05-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Be careful what you wish for. This time last year everybody was pulling for the Indians to beat the Twins.

And things worked out masterfully.

Go Tribe!

Yoda
05-29-2006, 11:28 AM

Wow. You're in denail. That rocks.

santo=dorf
05-29-2006, 11:41 AM

You ought to talk (http://www.motownsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=627566&postcount=11)
Yes it takes balls, but the risk is even greater than simply not winning as many games. If the Sox come back down to earth next year all of the fingers will be pointed at him. I think they have to improve to get back there next year, but if they don't a lot of people will think its his fault and not aknowledge that the Wite Sox probably just overachieved in 2005. He's put himself in a risky situation.

Yes that's exactly it. We overachieved in 2005. :rolleyes:

beckett21
05-29-2006, 11:42 AM
I'll give you credit for standing behind a team that has been beyond abysmal for the past 20 years.

Forgive some of us who believe the Tigers fast start may just be a mirage. It's still a little hard to fathom right now. Time will tell I guess. :smile:

mccoydp
05-29-2006, 12:47 PM
I'll give you credit for standing behind a team that has been beyond abysmal for the past 20 years.

Forgive some of us who believe the Tigers fast start may just be a mirage. It's still a little hard to fathom right now. Time will tell I guess. :smile:

I haven't posted for a few days now, and I've noticed the Tigers trolls coming out all of a sudden. Yikes.

I didn't read the board during 2003, but were the Royals trolls out in force?

It's neat to note how a lot of trolling is cyclical (Twinkies, Blow-Sawx, Jndjans). Nice to know that the Tiggers actually have fans, not just people who show up to the games.