PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back, Aaron

Jjav829
05-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Aaron Rowand is back. He just received a standing ovation in the bottom of the 1st inning from the Phillies fans. He had to step out of the box to give the fans time to quiet down. Nice moment to watch. :smile:

Good to see Aaron playing again. :bandance:

Erik The Red
05-27-2006, 07:46 PM
*cue the Aaron hatred*

DickAllen72
05-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Anybody who hates Aaron must be an *******.

IlliniSox4Life
05-27-2006, 07:57 PM
Anderson doesn't know how to properly handle a standing O. Why oh why did we let Aaron go?

getonbckthr
05-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Aaron Rowand is back. He just received a standing ovation in the bottom of the 1st inning from the Phillies fans. He had to step out of the box to give the fans time to quiet down. Nice moment to watch. :smile:

What kind of angle did he take when he left the box?

slobes
05-27-2006, 11:59 PM
My dad told me this crazy story about Aaron. On like the first day that he showed up at the Philly ballpark, he was out in centerfield and noticed a pipe on the wall (that he would later run his face into). He told the organization that he'd feel alot more comfortable if it was padded. They ordered a mat for the pipe. Problem is, the mat didn't come in until like 2 days after he busted his face on it. Irony at it's finest, eh?

lumpyspun
05-28-2006, 02:01 AM
My dad told me this crazy story about Aaron. On like the first day that he showed up at the Philly ballpark, he was out in centerfield and noticed a pipe on the wall (that he would later run his face into). He told the organization that he'd feel alot more comfortable if it was padded. They ordered a mat for the pipe. Problem is, the mat didn't come in until like 2 days after he busted his face on it. Irony at it's finest, eh?

Actually, to make the story worse...the padding was in the stadium that night, they just hadn't installed it yet.

SBSoxFan
05-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Actually, to make the story worse...the padding was in the stadium that night, they just hadn't installed it yet.

Actually, to make the story more worse (worser?), I read the padding had arrived a couple days earlier, but they were waiting for the homestand to end before installing it.

beckett21
05-28-2006, 12:07 PM

Agreed.

:cool: