PDA

View Full Version : Bo Flowers

DVsoxfan
05-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Just an interesting thing. It looks like the Walther Lutheran alum is out of the Tigers system and on the Thunderbolts now. Did anyone else hear of this??
http://wcthunderbolts.com/team/roster/

credeistheman
05-27-2006, 12:53 PM
i caught that a couple days ago...it's good to see him doing big things.

on a quick side note, in high school i beaned him for strutting after he hit a three-run blast off of one of my teammates the inning before. his next at-bat against me he hit an opposite-field solo shot.

DVsoxfan
05-27-2006, 01:58 PM
i caught that a couple days ago...it's good to see him doing big things.

on a quick side note, in high school i beaned him for strutting after he hit a three-run blast off of one of my teammates the inning before. his next at-bat against me he hit an opposite-field solo shot.

What school did you pitch for?

ChiSoxRowand
05-27-2006, 09:36 PM
He was actually traded to the Cubs for Kyle Farnsworth, I guess they released him.

peeonwrigley
05-27-2006, 10:05 PM
I played against him in summer ball. He definitely had a swagger... I'm pretty sure he was like 3 for 4 against us. Didn't he commit to ASU but then go straight to the minors?

ChiSoxRowand
05-28-2006, 08:29 PM
I played against him in summer ball. He definitely had a swagger... I'm pretty sure he was like 3 for 4 against us. Didn't he commit to ASU but then go straight to the minors?

Yes, he might have committed to play football too.

Chips
05-28-2006, 09:28 PM
I played football against him in high school. He killed us for four straight years. He is one hell of an athlete.