PDA

View Full Version : Scot Shields

ndgt10
05-26-2006, 11:32 PM
KW-make it happen.

That's all I have to say.

Qdaddy
05-27-2006, 02:29 AM
One can only dream about KW getting Scott Shields from the Angels. I would say he's pretty much untouchable. But man....that guy is NASTY!

gbergman
05-27-2006, 03:07 AM
no way this happens he is a solid set up man for the angels. In front of KRod Arty Moreno would be stupid if he let him go

Huisj
05-27-2006, 11:54 AM
What if Anaheim spirals downward and is stuck in last place come early July? Of course, just as this thread started, they've now won 3 in a row. Their offense is really quite bad though, and their pitching should be better than it is.

Anyone notice that they called up Jered Weaver yesterday? He starts tonight against the Orioles.

SABRSox
05-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Anyone notice that they called up Jered Weaver yesterday? He starts tonight against the Orioles.

It will be hilarious when he replaces his brother in the rotation.

Banix12
05-27-2006, 01:41 PM
What if Anaheim spirals downward and is stuck in last place come early July? Of course, just as this thread started, they've now won 3 in a row. Their offense is really quite bad though, and their pitching should be better than it is.

I can't imagine it happening even if they fall out of it completely this year. Even if the angels fall out of it this year they would probably like to hang onto him for next year.

Nice idea, but I really doubt it.

munchman33
05-27-2006, 02:34 PM
It would cost us probably McCarthy, or a combination of Josh Fields and two of our stud outfield prospects.

IMHO, there's no way this deal happens. KW wouldn't give up that much talent, and the Angels wouldn't give up shields for anything less than that.

SBSoxFan
05-27-2006, 02:39 PM
It will be hilarious when he replaces his brother in the rotation.
Yep, it's always been a dream of his. The Angels are just waiting for the Wright moment.

hahahaha ... get it??? Dream Weaver by Gary Wright??? :kneeslap:

Is this thing on?

skobabe8
05-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Yep, it's always been a dream of his. The Angels are just waiting for the Wright moment.

hahahaha ... get it??? Dream Weaver by Gary Wright??? :kneeslap:

Is this thing on?

sound *car crash*

:tongue:

SBSoxFan
05-28-2006, 09:20 AM
I see Jered weaved quite a jem last night! He must've been dreaming out there!

:kneeslap:

nedlug
05-28-2006, 10:05 AM
KW-make it happen.

That's all I have to say.

Albert Pujols - KW, make it happen.