PDA

View Full Version : 2007 waiting list????

Timmy D's
05-26-2006, 08:25 PM
I just heard DJ say sign up now for the waiting list for 2007 season tickets. Is this true?? I went to the Sox site and couldnt find anything. I am a Full season ticket holder again this year, and never really worried about competition for my tickets for last 15 years, but am I in jeopardy of losing my tickets next year??:(: Sorry if I posted question lkike this here, but figured no one would see it in the ticket exchange section. If anyone knows, please put my mind at ease here.:(:

HotelWhiteSox
05-26-2006, 08:26 PM
I would guess that it would be for new ST holders? But yes I've heard about an 07 list too

34rancher
05-26-2006, 08:28 PM
I tried to sign up and all I got was error....any help?

oeo
05-26-2006, 08:28 PM
I just heard DJ say sign up now for the waiting list for 2007 season tickets. Is this true?? I went to the Sox site and couldnt find anything. I am a Full season ticket holder again this year, and never really worried about competition for my tickets for last 15 years, but am I in jeopardy of losing my tickets next year??:(: Sorry if I posted question lkike this here, but figured no one would see it in the ticket exchange section. If anyone knows, please put my mind at ease here.:(:

I'm sure your tickets are not in jeopardy. It's for those who do not currently have season tickets and would like to get them next year.

whitesoxwilkes
05-26-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm sure your tickets are not in jeopardy. It's for those who do not currently have season tickets and would like to get them next year.

Exactly. Existing ST holders get right of first refusal on their seats, at which point the big line starts moving...

Timmy D's
05-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Great!! Thankyou for clearing that up. I sent a panic email to my rep telling her I wanted to pay for my tix now if need be. LOL. I'm kind of exciteable when it comes to losing my tickets.:rolleyes:

cbotnyse
05-26-2006, 09:11 PM
who is the oldest ticket holder on WSI? I mean who has had season tickets the longest? (and if you dont mind, how good are your seats?)

itsnotrequired
05-26-2006, 09:59 PM
The waiting list applies to certain seating areas, correct? I can't imagine there is a waiting list for Upper Reserved.

Chips
05-26-2006, 10:05 PM
The waiting list applies to certain seating areas, correct? I can't imagine there is a waiting list for Upper Reserved.

I wouldn't think so. I'm sure we'll both be keeping our tickets for some time.

itsnotrequired
05-26-2006, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't think so. I'm sure we'll both be keeping our tickets for some time.

We might have to get a third ticket for next year, depending on how fast junior grows. I really like our seats and would love the seat next to us. It is my understanding that the seat next to us belongs to a season ticket holder but there is always someone different sitting there. Hopefully we can score it if need be...

champagne030
05-26-2006, 10:40 PM
who is the oldest ticket holder on WSI? I mean who has had season tickets the longest? (and if you dont mind, how good are your seats?)

last season of the old park........front row.

robiwho
05-26-2006, 10:41 PM
We might have to get a third ticket for next year, depending on how fast junior grows. I really like our seats and would love the seat next to us. It is my understanding that the seat next to us belongs to a season ticket holder but there is always someone different sitting there. Hopefully we can score it if need be...

Or we can just "take care of" the person who has that seat.

That said, next year taking INR Jr. will be an entirely different experience -- you may want to get a seatbelt installed on that third seat! :D: