PDA

View Full Version : Woo Woo at SoxFest

Jerry_Manuel
02-03-2002, 08:51 AM
I'm sure nobody cares, but I'd like to point out that everyone's favorite, pain in the ass Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers, was at SoxFest yesterday.

He was booed and even "threatened" by Jerry Manuel (the Sox manager, not me :)

Off, I go back to Soxfest, hope to see some more of you there.

RichH55
02-03-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm sure nobody cares, but I'd like to point out that everyone's favorite, pain in the ass Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers, was at SoxFest yesterday.

He was booed and even "threatened" by Jerry Manuel (the Sox manager, not me :smile:).

When you get your 15 min of fame apparently you have to drag it out as long as posible and beat into the ground

DrCrawdad
02-03-2002, 10:07 AM
We saw Woo-Woo on his way in to Sox Fest. Woo-Woo said that he was looking for Minnie Minoso and then began wandering around looking out of place and lost.

Last season at Comiskey the Sox were facing the Yankees with Clemens pitching. Ronnie Woo-Woo was at the game and Sox Jumbotron operators put Woo-Woo up on the Jumbotron.

Woo-Woo must make Cubbie fandumb proud.

ExSoxFan
02-03-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
We saw Woo-Woo on his way in to Sox Fest. Woo-Woo said that he was looking for Minnie Minoso and then began wandering around looking out of place and lost.

Last season at Comiskey the Sox were facing the Yankees with Clemens pitching. Ronnie Woo-Woo was at the game and Sox Jumbotron operators put Woo-Woo up on the Jumbotron.

Woo-Woo must make Cubbie fandumb proud.

Yeah, he's no Andy The Clown! :D:

DrCrawdad
02-03-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ExSoxFan

Yeah, he's no Andy The Clown! :D:

INDEED!

CubKilla
02-03-2002, 12:15 PM
Woo Woo and his dog always make the trip south for Dog Day Afternoon every season. He wear that loser-blue pinstripe uniform too.

Dadawg_77
02-03-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
Woo Woo and his dog always make the trip south for Dog Day Afternoon every season. He wear that loser-blue pinstripe uniform too.

For some reason durring the session where Roland, and players for the 72 and 77 Sox were talking about those seasons, Ronny starts yelling something into the mic, Oscar WOO is what I think it was. (Oscar Gamble was on stage) And everyone just ignored him and he walk walked out.

DrCrawdad
02-03-2002, 12:44 PM
What do Andy The Clown and Ronnie Woo-Woo have in common?

Both yell.
Both wear clown outfits.

Soxfan7070
02-03-2002, 04:14 PM
I was standing in the Paul Konerko/Jerry Manuel autogragh line yesterday when I saw Woo Woo. Sox fans everywhere were joining on the "Cubs Suck! WOOOOOOOOOO!" I'm just wondering why he showed his face there.

doublem23
02-03-2002, 04:19 PM
:moron
How could Ronnie Woo-Woo not be welcome anywhere in Chicago? He's the ambassador for all that's good about the Cubs! You smut Sox fans have fallen to a new low.

Chisox_cali
02-03-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

He was booed and even "threatened" by Jerry Manuel (the Sox manager, not me :smile:).

Am I going crazy or did Jerry Manuel just use the Rotating Smiley?!?!?!

doublem23
02-03-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Am I going crazy or did Jerry Manuel just use the Rotating Smiley?!?!?!

He did, but it was accidental... When you want to use one of the tiny smileys at the end of a sentence that's in parentheses, you need to put a space between the :smile: and the parentheses, or you'll get a :) at the end (which is the big smiley)...

RedPinStripes
02-03-2002, 04:43 PM

And no one kicks his ass? Good thing for him I didn't see him there.

Chisox_cali
02-03-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

He did, but it was accidental... When you want to use one of the tiny smileys at the end of a sentence that's in parentheses, you need to put a space between the :smile: and the parentheses, or you'll get a :) at the end (which is the big smiley)...

So your telling me I'm crazy right? :smile:

Bisco Stu
02-03-2002, 06:09 PM
Anyone ever see when that fool was on Howard Stern?

Why is every Cubs fan either a shallow yuppie or mentally handicapped?

If the Cubs ever win a WS (I know, pure fantasy), I just hope it's the year after Woo-Woo is tossed in the grave.

RedPinStripes
02-03-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Bisco Stu
Anyone ever see when that fool was on Howard Stern?

Why is every Cubs fan either a shallow yuppie or mentally handicapped?

If the Cubs ever win a WS (I know, pure fantasy), I just hope it's the year after Woo-Woo is tossed in the grave.

He represents the cubfans well. Toothless crackhead alchoholic bum that lives off charity.

CubKilla
02-03-2002, 09:24 PM
Tell us how you really feel about Cub fans Red Pin Stripes.

RedPinStripes
02-03-2002, 10:36 PM
Tell us how you really feel about Cub fans Red Pin Stripes.

Don't get me started. The whole post will be nothing but ************************************************** ********************************************* lol

Viva Magglio
02-03-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77

For some reason durring the session where Roland, and players for the 72 and 77 Sox were talking about those seasons, Ronny starts yelling something into the mic, Oscar WOO is what I think it was. (Oscar Gamble was on stage) And everyone just ignored him and he walk walked out.

I was at that seminar, and I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw Ronnie Woo-Woo Wickers. I was shocked a bunch of our fans didn't beat the crap out of him on the spot!!! Ronnie Woo-Woo at our fan convention would be like that formerly fat but still an idiot Rush Limbaugh going to the Democratic National Convention.

I was not around when Manuel threatened Ronnie Woo-Woo. What exactly went down in that confrontation?

:maggs
It's a good thing for Mr. Wickers that I was not there Saturday. He would have been in real trouble then.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-04-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I was not around when Manuel threatened Ronnie Woo-Woo. What exactly went down in that confrontation?

I didn't see it, but the WSI booth was adjacent to Stage 2 where the confrontation took place. Woo-Woo was standing to the side of the rope line where everyone (including Manuel) could see him. As I understand it, Woo-Woo was making noise and doing what he does best--drawing attention to himself with the lamest, most-tired comedy bit since Harry Caray started slurring his words for the seventh inning stretch.

The crowd of Sox Fans was getting anxious, and finally Manuel stopped signing autographs, took a bat from the table in front of him, and pointed it directly at Woo-Woo. Everyone went wild and the tide turned against Woo-Woo, so he left.

We had a totally biased Sox Fan name tag made up for Woo-Woo, but he never came past the booth. Had he not beaten a hasty exit after the Manuel confrontation, we were going to send Scott Armstrong (Ihatethecubs) to stick the tag on the back Ronnie's Cubs jacket.

Now that would have been funny!

:gulp:

duke of dorwood
02-04-2002, 10:24 AM
One of my proudest moments was giving him the finger, right in his face, at a Bear game.

Nellsin
02-04-2002, 11:36 AM
I saw Woo-Woo up close as he was leaving the Soxfest session where he'd been yelling "Oscar WOO Gamble WOO". I second everything that's been said here except to note that Ronnie has a new set of teeth (sombody donated them, I heard). They do not improve his looks that much.

CubKilla
02-04-2002, 12:27 PM
That scumbag Mancow and his listeners donated the choppers to Ronnie Woo-Woo.

alohafri
02-04-2002, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
[B]I'm sure nobody cares, but I'd like to point out that everyone's favorite, pain in the ass Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers, was at SoxFest yesterday.

He was booed and even "threatened" by Jerry Manuel (the Sox manager, not me :)

Could we be seeing the start of a new feud for Wrestlemania? "From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 180 lbs, Jerry "Ghandi" Manuel! And in this corner, from a refrigerator box under the Red Line El, Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers!

:woo-woo :jerry

RedPinStripes
02-04-2002, 02:23 PM
Manuel threatening Woo-Woo. Too funny. Damn i wish i saw that!

RedPinStripes
02-04-2002, 02:25 PM
:jerry
"wATCH IT wOO-wOO. I have no patience for crackheads!"

irish rover
02-04-2002, 04:34 PM
I saw him too, I was in the back of that line. One guy says"Hey Woo this buddy". What i thought was funny, I saw two kids about 8-10 yrs old, telling him to "Get the hell outa here". He started to look scared. I also saw some stupid sox fans have drinks with him in Knuckles, but he still looked scared was always looking around to see if some one was going to kick his ass

Here shows how stupid people really are

http://www.ronniewoowoo.com/

RedPinStripes
02-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by irish rover
I saw him too, I was in the back of that line. One guy says"Hey Woo this buddy". What i thought was funny, I saw two kids about 8-10 yrs old, telling him to "Get the hell outa here". He started to look scared. I also saw some stupid sox fans have drinks with him in Knuckles, but he still looked scared was always looking around to see if some one was going to kick his ass

Here shows how stupid people really are

http://www.ronniewoowoo.com/

That might be from the paronoia that comes along with Crack also.

CubKilla
02-05-2002, 12:16 AM
Jesus..... a Ronnie Woo-Woo website. Including his philosophy. Now I've seen it all. How pathetic.

Foulke You
02-05-2002, 01:17 PM
A couple of months ago I was deep in enemy territory at the Billy Goat Tavern near Wrigley Field. It was like 2AM after going out with a couple of my friends who live on the north side, and lo and behold Ronnie Woo-Woo is there in full Cubs uniform dancing like an idiot with a couple of the drunken yuppy women in the back of the place. I went to the Men's room in the back, I'm wearing my Foulke jersey so Woo-Woo looks at me and in a drunken stupor he cries out "Woo!", mumbles something incomprehensible and then stumbles away. You should've seen how everyone in this place was treating him like a friggin' celebrity. My Sox fan friend and I managed to stomach this experience by making fun of him the rest of the night. I walked out of the place repeating to myself "Thank God I'm a Sox fan, thank God I'm a Sox fan."

Bisco Stu
02-06-2002, 03:07 AM
From the Woo-Woo website:

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears" - Thoreau

True, but Woo Woo's "music" is the theme from "Life Goes On"

Thoreau must be spinning like a dradle on crystal meth in his grave at the notion that one of his classic quotes was used to justify that chump's exisence.

Hey Woo-Woo, exactly how many different directions do your teeth point to?

His teef remind me of that road sign on M*A*S*H, pointing to Toyko, California, Iowa, Mass, etc...