PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Rowand

DumpJerry
05-26-2006, 03:21 PM
I did a real estate closing today for a client who sold her condo to a guy who is relocating here from Philly. The guy works in the sports broadcasting. The new guy in town told me that Aaron Rowand is so popular in Philly he could run for mayor. Good for him!

MarySwiss
05-26-2006, 03:28 PM
I did a real estate closing today for a client who sold her condo to a guy who is relocating here from Philly. The guy works in the sports broadcasting. The new guy in town told me that Aaron Rowand is so popular in Philly he could run for mayor. Good for him!
Not surprised at all. Great guy!

SBSoxFan
05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
On comcast sports rise this morning, they had a little piece about Rowand. Before a recent game, he was signing autographs; the line pratically wrapped around the stadium!

jenn2080
05-26-2006, 03:50 PM
I was watching a thing on him on Comcast this morning. THEY LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!They were interviewing fans and they cant get enough of Aaron. But who wouldnt! They were filming at an autograph session before a game and there was a longer line for him then anyone else.

Good for Aaron. I cant wait to see him back in Chicago.

South Side
05-26-2006, 05:48 PM
I was watching a thing on him on Comcast this morning. THEY LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!They were interviewing fans and they cant get enough of Aaron. But who wouldnt! They were filming at an autograph session before a game and there was a longer line for him then anyone else.

Good for Aaron. I cant wait to see him back in Chicago.

With all this adoration... he might not want to come back!

DeadMoney
05-26-2006, 06:46 PM
With all this adoration... he might not want to come back!

Eh maybe, but Philly fans are historically quick to turn on players.

mrs. hendu
05-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Jim Thome is such a great addition to the team - no question about it, but it's still sad not to have Aaron around. I wish there was a way to have them both.

It's great to see Aaron keeps in touch with our boys - I recently saw him talk about the brawl and he was joking around that A.J. waited with that kind of fun till Aaron was gone. :D

VivaOzzie
05-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Not surprised at all. Great guy!

Not to mention the best batting stance in baseball. :D: